New South Park

Has anybody found this on youtube or anything yet? I missed it on Comedy Central.

This episode is on again tonight.
(Thu. 3/23)

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
This episode is on again tonight.
(Thu. 3/23)[/quote]

same bat time? same bat channel?

I thought it was great.

I love South Park.

The episode was great but I wish the reference to scientology was less subtle. They could have been more aggressive and all but explicitly said scientology. For example, they should have made the club founder’s name “L Ron Blubbard” or something, and the alien’s name should have been “Zenu” (with a Z as opposed to an X).

The lines were great.

“I specializes in your butthole Kyle.”

I think my favorite line was:
“I want to put my balls in your rectum.”

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I posted this in another South Park thread… Isaac Hayes may not have quit:

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,188463,00.html[/quote]

Yea, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a publicity stunt. None of it makes any sense. First Comedy Central says that Cruise didn’t get them to pull the episode after there being a rumor that he did, and then chef quits/doesn’t quit. I will admit, I watched both epsides even though I didn’t really enjoy either of them.

Are you all familiar with the cancelled re-airing of the original Scientology episode due to pressure from Tom Cruise? Well for those of you who are, Trey Park and Matt Stone’s statement regarding the matter is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.

"So, Scientology, you may have won this battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will not stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

?Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu"