New Site Format

Why did they change it? Was something wrong with the other one?! The “Magnum” is smaller.

I vote for less women’s butts.

I don’t like the new layout, but I didn’t like the old search function. Maybe just have a smaller one on the side on top of strong words and return the magnum thing to normal

[quote]Donnay wrote:
I vote for less women’s butts.[/quote]

That’s just crazy-talk.

Hey, sport, you do realize you can turn off the figure competitor pictures if ya don’t like lookin’ at women (nttawwt), right?

I like it, it seems less busy.

there’s no longer a drop down menu on the forums button :frowning:

[quote]Donnay wrote:

I vote for less women’s butts.[/quote]

Please provide me with your location so I can torch your trailer.

I love the new layout! Who needs the word Magnum taking up 25% of their header??? I think we all get what page we’re on the way it is now.

I have never liked the search window on this site, even though at times it is useful to search for a string and not lose your results when clicking through links. If only they could integrate that search window into the header of the page and only refresh the lower window with the link’s contents. That would be slick. AJAX FTW!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
there’s no longer a drop down menu on the forums button :([/quote]

agreed the dhtml menus add functionality to the site. Now they just took it away. A move backwards IMO.

my login works about 1/3 of the time now…

I like the new format. The big ass “MAGNUM” on the top of the screen was an eye sore. People walking past my computer at work probably thought I was looking at a condom website.

So that’s how the rumors started…

Smaller masthead and navigation area means more text. The Google search field at the top makes finding some things easier.

I’ll try it for awhile.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
there’s no longer a drop down menu on the forums button :([/quote]

Yeah I don’t like that either.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I like the new format. The big ass “MAGNUM” on the top of the screen was an eye sore. People walking past my computer at work probably thought I was looking at a condom website.

So that’s how the rumors started…[/quote]

Or it could be the Bob Saget avatar. Could go either way I guess. haha

[quote]dre wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

Or it could be the Bob Saget avatar. Could go either way I guess. haha[/quote]

You mean avatarS. He’s everywhere!!

I like the new look as well

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
dre wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

Or it could be the Bob Saget avatar. Could go either way I guess. haha

You mean avatarS. He’s everywhere!!

[/quote]

Yeah, good point. I think we have “lankymofo” to blame for the Bob Saget avatar invasion of 2008.

[quote]dre wrote:

Yeah, good point. I think we have “lankymofo” to blame for the Bob Saget avatar invasion of 2008.[/quote]

Neph and all the cool kids started doing it…

[quote]sen say wrote:
dre wrote:

Yeah, good point. I think we have “lankymofo” to blame for the Bob Saget avatar invasion of 2008.

Neph and all the cool kids started doing it…[/quote]

Yes, but who was the first person to have Bob Saget as their avatar? I think we all know it was LankyMofo.

[quote]dre wrote:

Yes, but who was the first person to have Bob Saget as their avatar? I think we all know it was LankyMofo.[/quote]

First…and best…will also be the last to continue with Bob after the Saget hysteria has died down…

LankyMofo = OBS (Original Bob Saget)

Props.

I don’t mind it.

I like how they don’t ask now, just go ahead and do what they think is best.