New Sick Of It All Video

Just wanted to share this with you guys…

If any of you like NYHC then the Sick Of It All video “Take the night off” is by my opinion one of the best to watch.

Thanks for posting that!

I might get into that band after all.

IMO the best hardcore band going.

The new album is is great. However ‘scratch the surface’ will always the one song that allows me to motivate myself into a frenzy.

I saw them live a couple of months ago.
Absolutley insane!.

I think they are one of the best around…

Certainly one of those bands that can keep you going in the gym and keep your mind in the right place!

MadBall obviously being the kin to them.

You guys into HateBreed?

[quote]jack_UK wrote:
However ‘scratch the surface’ will always the one song that allows me to motivate myself into a frenzy.
[/quote]

Truth. That was the song that got me into them, the first album of theirs I bought, and my favorite. I’ll have to check out the video later.

Some more HC vids.

Pride- One of the best hardcore anthems ever

Some AF and Hatebreed

And some Ringworm…haaaaardcore

One more…
Terror- Push it Away

Good to see some hardcore fans. Hatebreed is brutal. Their early stuff is hardcore, later stuff probably more metal, but still sweet.

How about some classic Agnostic Front

this is not a nyhc thread without the only band that actively requested fights and blood during their shows

first link that came up, although the crowd sucks. i have been at shows of theirs that were borderline riots. massive pile ons, fists flying, spinkicks and other madness.
same with these guys:

there are a few others that come to mind, but when i think of NYHC hardcore shows i think of these guys.

[quote]wings_931 wrote:
Just wanted to share this with you guys…

If any of you like NYHC then the Sick Of It All video “Take the night off” is by my opinion one of the best to watch.

cool man, thanks for posting. those guys have been around forever! i’ve been into Mastodon lately and am gearing up for a show. heres a live performance of ‘March of the Fire Ants’ ya might like: mastodon march of the fire ants - YouTube

Suitable tributes to Agnostic Front and Madball have already been mentioned. I’ll throw in a couple of other bands that were integral to the NYHC scene.

Warzone:

RIP Raybeez

Cro-mags:

This vid sums it up for me!

I had the good fortune of seeing both SOIA and Maball on the same night for the 2006 Persistance tour. Also on the bill were Terror and few other new wave hardcore bands. I just feel the older hardcore scene (80’s and 90’s) sounded a’lot more ‘organic’, for a lack of a better term. The new breed ‘mosh-core’ bands make for a violent pit but I feel lack a certain raw element that made hardcore and particularly NYHC such an endearing musical experience.

Jack - where in England you from?

[quote]wings_931 wrote:
Jack - where in England you from?[/quote]

Hello mate. I’m from southend, not too far from east London.

SOIA are coming over soon. I’m gonna catch 3 of their gigs back to back!.

[quote]Frank Castle wrote:
this is not a nyhc thread without the only band that actively requested fights and blood during their shows

first link that came up, although the crowd sucks. i have been at shows of theirs that were borderline riots. massive pile ons, fists flying, spinkicks and other madness.
same with these guys:

there are a few others that come to mind, but when i think of NYHC hardcore shows i think of these guys.[/quote]

VoD was brutal. Bulldoze reminds me of Blood for Blood:

hows your hair gail