New Shower Split.

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
Some of you train their whole bodies, while other people target one or two muscle groups at a given training session. Recently, I have developed a similar style of approach when it comes to bodily hygiene.

For my entire life, I have been washing my entire body. I must have reached a plateau because in recent years I’ve stalled in terms of hygiene because people have been telling me that my armpits smell a lot worse than my traps and calves, and my anus more oily than my face. So to make progress, I’ve been switching things up now by splitting up my body parts when I shower, as I soup up, scrub, wash, and dry each body part for 30 minutes intricately while varying in types of strokes, speed, techniques, tools, soap and shampoo.

This is the new cycle this month:

Monday : Anus (dynamic circles)
Tuesday: Fingers and Toes (back and forth repetitions)
Wednesday: Armpits (diagonally).
Thursday : Penis and Low Back (max effort taps)
Friday : Chest (slow controlled until skin rips)
Saturday : Stomach (with a spotter, usually my maid)
Sunday : Off

As you can see, I’ve neglected some parts. Hey, some people never train legs :slight_smile:

But I mean legs can be covered by washing other parts like when I wash my crotch and pubes and the water and the soap drip down to the legs to clean it. Kind of like targeting your chest with bench, but your triceps get worked out too.

How do you wash your body?

WTF?

Wait, so…did you get sodomized by the hobo or not???

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Gotta love Frank[/quote]

X2!
[/quote]

Yeah except not really. Quit encouraging this clown.[/quote]

Not a fan of higher art?
[/quote]

Higher art? lol.

You’re talking about the guy who filmed himself getting sodomized by a hobo and calls it art. He also posted a story about his pedophile moment with a 5 year old girl in GAL (which was quickly deleted, but not before I read it). He has one trick in his bag, shock value, and that’s it.[/quote]

I don’t know about those things, but he IS definitely entertaining and outside the box.

EDIT: I see Frank posted an explanation.
[/quote]

thanks mate, takes one mind to know another :stuck_out_tongue:

He is talking about those pictures that have been floating around for 4 years now.

When I took those pictures, I had no intention of making anything that might come across my mind as anything that might resemble “art”. I wouldn’t even have taken those pictures if my friend didn’t have a camera around. As you can see from the quality and the way those pictures were taken, they were candid and nowhere as intentionally framed and composed as most of my other photos that might resemble “art” a little more.

Most people who specifically call me out and shit on me for trying to make “art” with those pictures were people who want to prove to themselves and others that they have a good sense know what “art” is by distinguishing what isn’t “art”. And those people just happen to be the ones who choose to overlook and disregard anything else that I might have done or ventured out to do and single mindedly stuff me inside a box with the label “the clown who paid a hobo to bang him in the ass and called it art”.

[quote]LHT wrote:
Wait, so…did you get sodomized by the hobo or not???[/quote]

When people first started making up stories about those pictures, I thought they were funny but wanted to justify them by telling the “truth” behind them. But then I figured I would leave them be, and let people interpret them however they want to. They would probably become boring and lose their sense of disgust and enigma if I give them away though, lol.

You…you little tease!!!

Not your best ‘‘work’’.

Where’s Dollar Bill?

I think he made this shower split joke a while ago in some thread about or started by Professor X

I could be wrong, but I have a pretty good memory.

Some of you train their whole bodies, while other people target one or two muscle groups at a given training session. Recently, I have developed a similar style of approach when it comes to bodily hygiene.

For my entire life, I have been washing my entire body. I must have reached a plateau because in recent years I’ve stalled in terms of hygiene because people have been telling me that my armpits smell a lot worse than my traps and calves, and my anus more oily than my face. So to make progress, I’ve been switching things up now by splitting up my body parts when I shower, as I soup up, scrub, wash, and dry each body part for 30 minutes intricately while varying in types of strokes, speed, techniques, tools, soap and shampoo.

As you can see, I’ve neglected some parts. Hey, some people never train legs :slight_smile:

But I mean legs can be covered by washing other parts like when I wash my crotch and pubes and the water and the soap drip down to the legs to clean it. Kind of like targeting your chest with bench, but your triceps get worked out too.

Never knew you were Taiwanese.

[quote]iSkwat2Eat wrote:

Never knew you were Taiwanese.
[/quote]

How did you figured? from the videos? Yeah i shot my last 10 or so videos in Taiwan. Have been living there for almost 2 years now.