T Nation

New S&C Facility in Trumbull CT

I’ve finally stopped lurking and will now contribute …

Beast Training is a new Warehouse Strength and Conditioning Facility located in Trumbull Connecticut. We are not for everybody, but we may be for you!

Please note Beast Training is by appointment only. We do not keep regular hours. Please contact us prior to stopping-by so we can ensure you receive proper attention (and by proper attention, we mean transforming your body into solid granite).

We dedicated to developing extraordinary athletes (or if your athletic days are over, extraordinarily fit individuals).

Please check us out at www.beastgym.com - looking forward to talking and meeting with some of you.

Thank you,

Erik

[quote]BEAST TRAINING wrote:
I’ve finally stopped lurking and will now contribute …

Beast Training is a new Warehouse Strength and Conditioning Facility located in Trumbull Connecticut. We are not for everybody, but we may be for you!

Please note Beast Training is by appointment only. We do not keep regular hours. Please contact us prior to stopping-by so we can ensure you receive proper attention (and by proper attention, we mean transforming your body into solid granite).

We dedicated to developing extraordinary athletes (or if your athletic days are over, extraordinarily fit individuals).

Please check us out at www.beastgym.com - looking forward to talking and meeting with some of you.

Thank you,

Erik [/quote]

Fuck yea, ill try and get down there ASAP.

Good lift dude. I’m done with lurking as well. I look forward to more vids, and thats one hell of an awsome gym you have set up.

Congrats on realizing a dream! I love the black and white, great look. Best of luck!

Thank you much. Erik

Check out this animal … he walked in off the street a couple of weeks ago and banged out more volume than I have ever seen in my life. He lost some of the leg bend on the deadlifts, but these reps were no joke …

By the way, we let him play his own tunes for the additonal metal motivation.

Looks awesome man. Livin the dream.

World Record holding teen powerlifter Scott Grant visits the BEAST for a bench training session.

April Floor Presses

Wow man so freakin awesome. I love that underground gyms are starting to pop up. Once I get myself more settled I wanna go find one of these or at least a gym with some powerlifters. I feel like one the best things people can do for their training is find a place like this where everybody pushes the boundaries.

This is the result of combining an athlete with exceptional ability with an exceptional pre-season strength and conditioning program. Remember this player?s name ? Don Cherry ? he?s a Trumbull High School Junior ? ability, intelligence, motivation, and a good head on his shoulders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqgrsccqaQ

Here’s a little video we put together that shows us setting up the gym: