New Routine - Need Guidence!

I’ve been lifting for a little of a year now and recently wanted to up the intensity of my workouts to see if I could see better results.

A little background information on me…

I started a “chunky” 6’3’’ 205 lb gamer… ate like shit and never went out. I was showed this site and low and behold the lifting addiction began. I went from 205 lbs to 155 lbs in 2 months, basically shut down my eating by eating around 35% of what I was eating before and doing cardio 5-8 times a week.

I went to the doctor to see if I injuryed myself in anyway because it seemed as if the way I went about losing that weight was very wrong.

I checked out fine but now I sit at 175-177 lbs and 8-9% body fat. My routine has been the same (taking in and pushing out new ways to hit the same parts to spark “muscle confusion.”

Anyways, I just wanted some professional advice on a beginning routine and diet(and seeing the pictures here, its considered professional).

Monday - Day 1 Chest
9:30 AM Diet
Whole Wheat Bagel - Plain Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon followed with a juice of some kind (ranging from orange/cranberry)
9:45 AM Gym
2 Warm up Sets of 3-5 Dumbbell Bench Press
Followed by 5x6 of 90% max weight

5x6 Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 90% max weight

5x6 Cable flies at 90% max weight
10:45 AM Diet
Muscle Milk collegiate mix (mixed with milk) 4g protien/60g carbs 700ish calories.
1:00 PM Diet
Wheat Bread Roast Beef Sandwich with about 3/4 pound of roast beef/lettuce/pickles. 2-3 Yoplait Light Cherry Yogurts (Best thing ever)
5:00 PM Diet
Plain Chicken Breast 3/4 pound (sadly it has to be on white bread) and a lot of fruit/veggies. Mostly Honeydew/Grapes/Broccoli.
9:00 PM Gym
2 Warm up Sets of 3-5 Dumbbell Bench Press
Followed by 10x3 of 95-100% max weight

10x3 Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 95-100% max weight

10x3 Cable flies at 95-100% max weight
10:00 PM Diet
Muscle Milk collegiate mix (mixed with milk) 4g protien/60g carbs 700ish calories.

Tuesday - Off day
Diet - Same diet pretty much

Weds. - Back/Shoulders Day
Diet - Same as Mon.
Early lift
Warm up by Wide Grip Chin ups 3x10

5x6 shrugs 90% weight

5x6 1 armed rows 90% weight

3x10 modified reverse flies

Need another back I think…
Late lift
Warm up by Wide Grip Chin ups 3x10

10x3 shrugs 95-100% weight

10x3 1 armed rows 95-100% weight

3x10 modified reverse flies (very light weight)

Need another back I think…

Thurs - Off day
Diet - Same diet

Friday - Legs
Diet - Same
Early lift
Warm up 3-5 reps of light weight back squats

5x6 Back Squats 90% weight

5x6 Leg lifts 90% weight

5x6 Hamstring leg lifts (don’t know the exact name sorry.)

Maybe add Calf raises?
Late Lift
Warm up 3-5 reps of light weight back squats

10x3 Back Squats 95-100% weight

10x3 Leg lifts 95-100% weight

10x3 Hamstring leg lifts (don’t know the exact name sorry.)

Maybe add Calf raises?

Saturday - Off day
Diet - Go fucking crazy, eat whatever I want (BEST DAY EVER).

Sunday - Bis/Tris
Diet - Same as lifting days…
Early Lift
Warm up 3-5 reps of Skull Crushers with Bent Bar

5x6 Skull Crushers with BB

3x10 weighted bench dips (usually 60% of my body weight)

3 sets of modified “21’s” preacher curls (outside grip BB, reverse grip BB, regular grip BB)

5x6 Standing Curls straight bar
Late lift
Warm up 3-5 reps of Skull Crushers with Bent Bar

10x3 Skull Crushers with BB

3x10 weighted bench dips (usually 60% of my body weight)

3 sets of modified “21’s” preacher curls (outside grip BB, reverse grip BB, regular grip BB)

10x3 Standing Curls straight bar

Repeat!

Now, wow that was a long ass type, but… I was thinking of some modifications to diet…

Such as Surge Recovery instead of Muscle Milk, and Z-12 for better sleep seeing as I really have a terrible time waking up in the morning. Should I start a creatine cycle? (The German mono-hydrate one from here).

p.s. sorry for the long read.

sorry could you type that again…

Repeat!

Maybe more squats and you definately need some overhead presses and deadlifts in there. (Unless I missed them in the wall of text) :slight_smile:

I figured most people get flamed for not being specific enough so I thought… what the hell :slight_smile: