New Routine Help Please

If I am to continue a fullbody regimen, I want to include more exercises that I wasnt able to do before… because I just joined a new gym. I want to include

Inc/Flat/Dec Bench
Inc/Flat/Dec DB Bench
Pull-Ups
Lat Pulldowns
Cable Row
Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extensions
DB Rows
BB Rows
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Shrugs (DB and BB)
Barbell Press
DB Press
BB Curls
DB Curls
Skull Crushers
Tricep Pressdowns
Abdominal Exercises
and maybe some I have forgotten.
I am of course a moron in this area of making routines and etc… thats why I come here for help. I just reposted this because no one answered my other ? in my other post. If someone would help me with a periodic routine that covered this I would never ask for help again. Im sorry

look through the archives and the FAQ’s. there’s tons of programs throughout the site that would incorporate many of the exercises in your plan.

Basically I am thinking of starting it out like this:

Week 1- 10-12 reps to hit the slow twitch fibers

M- Incline DB Bench

W- Flat DB Bench

F- Decline DB Bench

Week 2- 6-8 reps to hit the fast twitch fibers

M- Incline BB Bench

W- Flat BB Bench

F- Decline BB Bench

I just dont know how to fill it in from there. After the two weeks I will do 10-12 reps for the week 2 workout and for the week 1 workout i will do 6-8 for the week 1 workout.

[quote]technic wrote:
look through the archives and the FAQ’s. there’s tons of programs throughout the site that would incorporate many of the exercises in your plan.[/quote]

Read this a few more times, and then post again.

I’m new too, but I haven’t asked a single question regarding my workout routine…because the millions of articles here help me with that.

Here, I’ll even give you a head start:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

If you want to get bigger and stronger, the last thing you need to worry about is all the different types of machines/routines you can use. At your level, doing nothing but squats, deadlifts, bench, and pull ups would be sufficient to get you started. That works just about all the major muscle groups. (But it’s obviously better to incorporate other workouts as your progress)

hahaha im not a beginner. dont let the stupidity fool you. i have been working out for 8 years now. for 4 years i have been doing the wrong stuff, but for the past 4 months i have been doing all the right stuff. now i have been exposed to a lot more equipment so i want to add it into my routine, i dont want the same old exercises over and over again.

[quote]musclebuilding wrote:
hahaha im not a beginner. dont let the stupidity fool you. i have been working out for 8 years now. for 4 years i have been doing the wrong stuff, but for the past 4 months i have been doing all the right stuff. now i have been exposed to a lot more equipment so i want to add it into my routine, i dont want the same old exercises over and over again.[/quote]

No, don’t worry, we won’t let your stupidity fool us.
You ARE a beginner.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know 8 years is a beginners level.

if you’ve been training for 8 years then you should have the experience to create a program involving those exercises?

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459411

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=508031

here ya go. some easy links for fun. CW’s program basically states that for a whole body split, you should base it off of 4 compounds and 2 isolation. Work to gain mainly in the compounds. Just read them and most of your questions should be answered!

[quote]ironbax wrote:
if you’ve been training for 8 years then you should have the experience to create a program involving those exercises?[/quote]

Exactly what he said. I can say I’ve been training for 7 years, but realistically and consistently, I just started. I’m a beginner.

You’ve been doing “the right stuff” for four months and you are no longer a beginner?

Do you honestly expect someone to give you a tailor made program without knowing your stats, goals, and experience? Especially when there are literally dozens of proven programs on the site from some of the best trainers in the business like Thibs, C-Dubs, and Staley?

Take your ego to bb.com. You’ll fit in well with all the other experts.

[quote]musclebuilding wrote:
I’m sorry, I didn’t know 8 years is a beginners level.[/quote]

Just because you have been “working out” for 8 years does not mean you are not a beginner.

Classification of Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced is based on results, not length of time.

Judging from the workout and exercises I would be willing to bet a lot of money you are infact a beginner.