New Routine, Help Needed

I’d broken my hand seven weeks ago, my routine was fucked because I couldn’t do a lot of my workout routines. I haven’t really lost any size or strength, I just get fatigued a little easier. I’m a bit softer and not as cut as I was, I put on 6kgs in the seven weeks due to sitting on my arse at home. Which leads me to why I wanted to post this post for help.

Since I’ve got a little extra weight, I thought I’d take advantage of it before I lose it. I’d like to increase my mass as fast as possible for a couple of months before I get back into my strength building routine.

My current workout invloves.

Chest:Incline 50pds - flat 80pds - decline bench 70 pds (all with barbells) - dips 100kgs - chest flies 208pds(machine).
Bicep/tricep: Barbell curls 40kgs - dumbbell curls 45pds - concentration curls 40pds - cable pull down 60kgs.
Back:Rows 50kgs - dead lifts 80 kgs - lat pull down 75 pds.
legs: squats 85 kgs - calf raises 300pds.
Shoulders: Trap raises 80 pds - military press 45 kgs.

I need help with what sort of weight I should be doing with high reps?

Where did you find that workout?

Try and find a standard hypertrophy workout or look for thibiedeau’s articles on how to design and training program.

[quote]echelon101 wrote:
Where did you find that workout?

Try and find a standard hypertrophy workout or look for thibiedeau’s articles on how to design and training program.[/quote]

no, do rippetoes. The guy benches 80 pounds.

Fair enough

startingstrength.wikia.com

GL HF