New Roguevampire Pic

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
Why is this thread still alive. If you want to talk about dumb blond chicks, make a thread about them.[/quote]
[/quote]
Damn! That’s hot. I think I would cum just at the sight of a hot chick giving me that look LOL.[/quote]

She is a 16 year old married to a 48 year old.[/quote]

Too young. To remember X-Files or The Green Mile.

lol

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Why is this thread still alive. If you want to talk about dumb blond chicks, make a thread about them.[/quote]
[/quote]
Damn! That’s hot. I think I would cum just at the sight of a hot chick giving me that look LOL.[/quote]

Too young. To remember X-Files or The Green Mile.[/quote]

Who’s had more surgery on their face? Anybody taking odds?

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Vegas has taken them off the big board.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thriller

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

Ill tell you why:

because its beats the hell out of talking about dumb, fat vampires[/quote]

Does it make you feel better about yourself to call me fat? Dude, id compare chest to waist measurements anyday. you can’t compare to me my friend. Not in size nor strength. When you get a 59 in chest, then you can talk. till then, shut your pie hole, little man. [/quote]

Only an ignorant, delusional person like you would call a 6’3 260+ person little, whether they are bigger or not.

The fattest man in the world has a chest measurement greater than 100". Youre moob measurements are irrelevant.

Ill tell you why:

Does it make you feel better about yourself to call me fat? Dude, id compare chest to waist measurements anyday. you can’t compare to me my friend. Not in size nor strength. When you get a 59 in chest, then you can talk. till then, shut your pie hole, little man. [/quote]

Only an ignorant, delusional person like you would call a 6’3 260+ person little, whether they are bigger or not.

The fattest man in the world has a chest measurement greater than 100". Youre moob measurements are irrelevant. [/quote]

Audio you do realize logic is not the answer here correct?

when your hairlines starts ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD, you’re going bald my long dead woman loving friend.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Ill tell you why:

The fattest man in the world has a chest measurement greater than 100". Youre moob measurements are irrelevant. [/quote]

[/quote]

I know a logical response is not forthcoming, however i do find it interesting to see how he responds to sincere posts. lol.

Plus i just look for excuses to say “moobs.”

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Ill tell you why:

[/quote]

I know a logical response is not forthcoming, however i do find it interesting to see how he responds to sincere posts. lol.

Plus i just look for excuses to say “moobs.”
[/quote]

is this pic ‘thread appropriate’?

this?

how bout drunk gingers?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
this?[/quote]

creepy gingers?

or is ‘creepy gingers’ an oxymoron?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
creepy gingers?
[/quote]

or howabout a PSA?

Damn it

This thread could’ve been so much funnier…