New Roguevampire Pic

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
this remembered me about Interview with the Vampire that whoever your physical form you were when you get bitten, you won’t change.

So that means that RV will be eternally fat and bald and around 290lbs[/quote]

first, where are you getting I’m bald… I shave my head. thats not bald. Being bald is a condition of not having anymore hair. Mine is a hair style.

And the fat thing is getting old. eternally fat, lol bhahaahahah. I think you mean eternally jacked and incredibly strong. thats much more accurate.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
Does it make you feel better about yourself to call me fat? Dude, id compare chest to waist measurements anyday. [/quote]

Yeah, but you’ll never do it in any way that anyone can verify or even see. So if you don’t mind, we’re enjoying a pretty entertaining thread here. You’ve pretty much been relegated to most people’s ignore list, so please just go back to whatever it is you do with your day when you’re not constantly checking to see if anyone has replied to your thread.

Kay? thanks, buhby.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

Does it make you feel better about yourself to call me fat? Dude, id compare chest to waist measurements anyday. [/quote]

Yeah, but you’ll never do it in any way that anyone can verify or even see. So if you don’t mind, we’re enjoying a pretty entertaining thread here. You’ve pretty much been relegated to most people’s ignore list, so please just go back to whatever it is you do with your day when you’re not constantly checking to see if anyone has replied to your thread.

Kay? thanks, buhby.

S[/quote]

LOL…well that was rather accurate Stu.

Kay? thanks, buhby.

S[/quote]

Most of you are the biggest liars around. I was told, Just post a pic holding up a sign. I did that proving that was me in my avi. yet, im still not given the respect i deserve.

and i don’t constantly check this thread. When I see it on the main page, then i will check, otherwise, I don’t.

Dude, id compare chest to waist measurements anyday. you can’t compare to me my friend. Not in size nor strength. [/quote]

let me know when you’re ready.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

Dude, id compare chest to waist measurements anyday. you can’t compare to me my friend. Not in size nor strength. [/quote]

let me know when you’re ready. [/quote]

I don’t even know what foam rolling is. that sounds like a real pussy exercise, something I’m quite sure you do on a regular basis.[/quote]

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
sorry Mods - didn’t notice the yummy parts till after it was posted.

My bad - Still Friends?[/quote]

I don’t know how pictures of the legendary Ms. Page could be inappropriate.

If that’s what the wifey looks like, you should stop posting pictures and go give her a BD bonk.[/quote]

Done -

Thanks Christine.

Kay? thanks, buhby.

S[/quote]

Most of you are the biggest liars around. I was told, Just post a pic holding up a sign. I did that proving that was me in my avi. yet, im still not given the respect i deserve.

and i don’t constantly check this thread. When I see it on the main page, then i will check, otherwise, I don’t.[/quote]
Proving it is you in your avatar has nothing to do with earning respect, man. Ok, you put up a pic that matches the dude in the avatar, awesome. But respect? Come on now, earning respect would be to put up a comparison of your shoulder:waist ratio, or a pic of your upper body (shirtless) to shut up all your “haters”.

You want respect? Earn it. That shit isn’t just handed out these days, not sure if you’ve noticed.

and i don’t constantly check this thread. When I see it on the main page, then i will check, otherwise, I don’t.[/quote]

You have already been told this proves you are real but not that your physique is worth a sh*t.

Here is your plan to earn respect, if due:

1. Take a picture in good lighting
  2. Make sure the picture shows your whole body (hips, waist, arms, legs, back, etc.)
    ** For examples visit “Rate my Physique Rules Sticky”
  3. Bonus points for holding up a shoe or sign that says “I’m just big boned.” or anything else specifically related to this thread.

Other Sign Options:
“Mighty Stu is a light weight”
“Prof-X doesn’t know sh*t about me”
“JLone is a douche”
“Bodyguard keeps picking on me”

on a lighter note, these two chicks served me coffee this morning.

pretty sure they dont like RV either.

no, I didn’t ask them, I was too busy slobbering on my wallet.

the problem seems to be you are given exactly the respect you deserve.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

no, I didn’t ask them, I was too busy slobbering on my wallet.[/quote]

Alot of girls have been preconditioned by the media to dislike the big weightlifter type look. With all the talk about steroids in sports and such, they have been brainwashed into not liking the extremely built guys. But, honestly, whether 2 sluttly, skanky, barely dressed girls, who wouldn’t know what loyalty and devotion is to save their lives, doesn’t weigh heavily on my mind.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

the problem seems to be you are given exactly the respect you deserve.[/quote]

I disagree. Ive been training most probably longer than most people here. I am bigger and stronger, than probably just about anyone here. Someone that was once 130lbs at high school graduation, to now 285+lbs, is worth respect.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

no, I didn’t ask them, I was too busy slobbering on my wallet.[/quote]

Alot of girls have been preconditioned by the media to dislike the big weightlifter type look. With all the talk about steroids in sports and such, they have been brainwashed into not liking the extremely built guys. But, honestly, whether 2 sluttly, skanky, barely dressed girls, who wouldn’t know what loyalty and devotion is to save their lives, doesn’t weigh heavily on my mind.[/quote]

DUDE GTFO OF HERE, you dont have the big weight lifter look. You have the Im fat and eat horribly kind of look.

Take pictures of your full body and measurments if you dont want people calling you out for being fat. I know that will never happen though because your full of shit.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

the problem seems to be you are given exactly the respect you deserve.[/quote]

I disagree. Ive been training most probably longer than most people here. I am bigger and stronger, than probably just about anyone here. Someone that was once 130lbs at high school graduation, to now 285+lbs, is worth respect. [/quote]

my teacher was around 120 in highschool

she yes SHE is probably over 300 now

youseewhatididthere?

I’m done goofing on RV.

He DID come through with the requested pic.

Yeah, this thread has been fun (especially Push’s incessant pink girly gif posting), but it’s getting old.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’m done goofing on RV.

He DID come through with the requested pic.

Yeah, this thread has been fun (especially Push’s incessant pink girly gif posting), but it’s getting old.
[/quote]

harumph~

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:
my teacher was around 120 in highschool

she yes SHE is probably over 300 now

youseewhatididthere?[/quote]
Post an interview with her in the T-Cell.