T Nation

New, Questions about PHs

I have been reading and I still cant find out the answers to some questions about PH
any help here.

There was a whole fucking thread just pulled back up yesterday with anything you might need to know right here in this forum… So you didn’t look to hard.

Lastly you realize you did not ask a question. You literally said I can’t find answers to,some questions I have and then you never said what the questions were… Your research skills are impressively low.

I saw your questions in the other threads- both the year old thread you bumped to ask a completely irrelevant question and the thread you started a few days ago where you didn’t get any answers.

You are asking about the timing of the prohormones and whether to take it 45 min before a workout, spread throughout the day, or all at once. This depends on the half life of your prohormones. I believe you said you were going to take halodrol and superdrol (which is not a good idea btw). Halo has a half life of 16 hours and superdrol’s is 6-10. I would split the dose up am/pm.

Again, I would advise taking both together. Superdrol is liver toxic active steroid, not a prohormones.

Do some more research. This board is open to offering advice but nobody is going to spoon feed it to you.

[quote]HowGreatIAm wrote:
I saw your questions in the other threads- both the year old thread you bumped to ask a completely irrelevant question and the thread you started a few days ago where you didn’t get any answers.

You are asking about the timing of the prohormones and whether to take it 45 min before a workout, spread throughout the day, or all at once. This depends on the half life of your prohormones. I believe you said you were going to take halodrol and superdrol (which is not a good idea btw). Halo has a half life of 16 hours and superdrol’s is 6-10. I would split the dose up am/pm.

Again, I would advise taking both together. Superdrol is liver toxic active steroid, not a prohormones.

sorry, I am new here and I didn’t know how and where to ask… on 1 had you said not to take both together and then you said too take together?

I guess you ment not to do both together. or are you saying to stop the halo V and just stay on the superdrol 10.

Do some more research. This board is open to offering advice but nobody is going to spoon feed it to you. [/quote]

[quote]Reed wrote:
There was a whole fucking thread just pulled back up yesterday with anything you might need to know right here in this forum… So you didn’t look to hard.

Lastly you realize you did not ask a question. You literally said I can’t find answers to,some questions I have and then you never said what the questions were… Your research skills are impressively low. [/quote]

Thank you

sorry, it is called – Powerdrol 10 — 2a,17a di meithyl etiochalan 3-one,17b-ol - 10mg
Halo-V – 4-chlono-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-317b-diol – 25mg

I was told this is a good stack when I bought it online and to start off with 20/25 - 30/50 - 40/50 - 40/50 with OCTthe whole 4 weeks and after the 4 weeks to do PCT for 4 weeks.

Thank you for all your help , happy you are so helpful here…

Sorry. That was a typo. I advise that you do not take these two together. Superdrol at 40mg might be rough, especially without test. Who told you that this was a good “stack”? The company that sold it to you?

Like I said, do some more research on these two chemicals you are about to put into your body.

[quote]HowGreatIAm wrote:
Sorry. That was a typo. I advise that you do not take these two together. Superdrol at 40mg might be rough, especially without test. Who told you that this was a good “stack”? The company that sold it to you?

Like I said, do some more research on these two chemicals you are about to put into your body.[/quote]

I cant get test here in Wisconsin I don’t know any one that has it - so I did the research and this is the best I can do …