T Nation

New, Putting Weight on These Bones

Hey, I am new to T-Nation but have been reading for quite some time now. I enjoy the articles here and love to learn more. Hopefully soon I can get away from being smedium and finally put some weight on these bones..

Thanks

Good shit, you have a good base built up and good shape. It's all about adding that size and dense look now. I'm hoping to hit 200 in the next year....

Do you have a specific question?

Nope no specific question as of now, maybe soon to come.. Just introducing myself.. Good luck CarlitosWay! It all comes in time.. I am still young, so it is relatively difficult.

Wait... what?

How old are you?

What's your current training and eating look like?

If you're young, it shouldn't be that difficult to get you on the right track. Though, 6'1" and 206 isn't exactly tiny. It's a solid place to build from, like Carlito said.

I am 20, I will be 21 in November.. How specific would you like me to get on training? I push myself as hard as I can. I split it into pull, push, and leg days, alternating each week. My stats are, full pull ups from a hang 14 in one set, t bar rows 160 7 reps, bent over dumb bell rows no bench 90s 7 reps, Back squat 315 6 reps, 3 sets, front squat 225 7 reps, 3 sets, incline bench press, 225 8 reps, decline dumbbell press superset with push ups 110s 8 reps 3 sets. If you want to know more just ask. Not sure what else you were asking.. I have put on 23 pounds since february.. Eating is not a problem, I love food. I would like to take some supplements just haven't decided on what. I weighed in at 207 at lunch yesterday!!

What program did you use to put on that 23 pounds?

Different ones, I changed my workout every 6 weeks or so. Whenever I plateaued I made a change.. I changed from each body part twice a week, to every body part in one work out three times a week, to pull, push and legs alternating each day, always taking at least 2 days out of the week off. One cycle I focused on the muscle groups I was lacking on the most.