New Protocol From New Doctor

That was an excellent response, a lot of common sense there. I’ll admit I struggle with this from time to time. How much is enough? Just how good do you want to feel? If one is good, then two must be better, or three, even four? Where does it stop?

When I was competing in weightlifting, one of our favorite sayings was “strength is a greedy mistress.” You could never be good enough or strong enough. There was always room for another kilo on the bar. Our PED/AAS programs were pretty much dictated by our budgets and whatever was available. We assumed the Soviets and Bugarians, etc. were better because they took more and better stuff then we did.

With cycles, which for me would typically be 6-10 weeks, I did a few that were longer, I would feel pretty good, especially early in. At some point, probably dependent on dosages and length of time on, I didn’t feel good and actually looked forward to getting off for a while. However, with TRT, I never feel like that. I would say I just feel normal.

I think, by far, most patients just want to feel normal and not push the envelope. Sure, there are a few who “supplement” TRT with underground substances, but that’s not the norm at all.

1 Like

I know some former MLB players personally. I think the public would be shocked if they knew how many were using AAS. Besides, as for Bonds, Maguire, Sosa, et all, a lot of those pitching to them were also on. So, there’s the level playing field.

1 Like

Thanks, but I won’t need google for this one. Here is the way I look at this:

God made testosterone, humans working for CIBA made Dianabol. One is a natural hormone, found in every human being. The other is a man made synthetic chemical similar to testosterone.

You’re seriously arguing that testosterone is not a drug. Ok.

Totally agree, but where is that performance line? It’s a subjective assessment. One man’s libido which has him desiring sex once a week may be fine for him but completely unacceptable to another guy. I had a guy complain to me that his libido was not where it should be. So, I had to ask. He and his wife were having sex twice a day. He told me she’s up for it anytime. No, I did not increase his dose. I guess it is all relative.

1 Like

You do realize that humans made the testosterone that we inject, don’t you?

Unless God has a stash of T vials that you somehow got a hold of?

Should testosterone be deregulated, and no longer considered a controlled drug? Perhaps, but that’s a different discussion. As of now, we inject a man made testosterone, which is considered, and regulated as a drug. And of course it’s also a hormone.

No, I didn’t. I thought it was sent from above. Thanks for setting me straight.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, let’s substitute the words “anabolic steroid use” with “performance enhancement”. Perhaps you can then wrap your head around what I was saying. Most guys understand these terms are used interchangeable in these forums, but we can make an exception for you.

1 Like

That doesn’t change a thing. As I said before, Testosterone at trt levels IS performance enhancement. If it weren’t enhancing performance somehow, we wouldn’t take it.

This is absolutely true. I agree and have said the same thing. But it is still a hormone, albeit a synthetic one. Other steroids are not, they are synthetic drugs and not really natural. Testosterone is merely a mimic.

Whatever you say buddy. Like talking to a wall.

The blend he is referring to has just a small amount of T-prop in in it. In my experience it did not make any difference when i was on the blend vs. pure T-cyp. It’s pretty much a compounding gimmick. I see no advantage to pay extra for it.

But but but the uneven levels, how can anyone handle the fluctuations?

/sarcasm

Why do you feel this way please explain so I can have a better understanding. Is it a bad protocol?

So that blood work was from my old protocol as I posted when I was injecting daily. With 20mg a day of T cyp and 250 I.U of HCG. Now when I first started that protocol I felt really good and the affects of that protocol last for about maybe 4 months. One thing I noticed was that I feel a lot better when my testosterone is at least 1000 and my Free T is at least 35. Now granted is stayed that high through out the protocol but for some reason. I started to lose errections and one thing that I have been battling for years sense I started to have low testosterone was sensitivity in my penis is really bad. Im not sure if that answers your questions but im open to any other questions you may have

So what your saying is that you were on Testosterone along with climid at the same time like me ?

So yes As soon as I run labs on this protocol and I will make sure I run LH and FSH I will post them. Now one thing that I am skeptical about is doing 40mg of the blended testosterone and climid every third day. I have always felt better injecting every day or at least every other day and I have always felt better using T cyp rather then T prop. So I may talk to him about injecting at least every other day and also changing back to Tcyp then the blended testosterone. Now he did mentions something about giving it in pulsations which Im not sure what that really means? So yes he did mention something about the blended Testosterone will be delivered much faster. But last year i try T-Prop alone and it just made my body feel weird but I never had any problems with T-cyp.

Also I was wondering if you have any advice on my current symptoms that I am feeling on this new protocol. I have been sweating excessively at night when I wake up I’m drenched in sweat. Also when I was on my old protocol I was getting pretty good sleep now on this new protocol it seems like I’m not going into REM sleep.excessively at night when I wake up I’m drenched in sweat. Also when I was on my old protocol I was getting pretty good sleep now on this new protocol it seems like I’m not going into REM sleep. Also I feel like my errections are getting worse. Have you experienced any of these symptoms?

You sais at 93mg/week a lot of your low T symptoms go away. What exact symptoms did you experience?

If you feel better at 140mg/week why not stay at that dose?
Do you rather inject every third day then every day or at least every other day??

Can you elaborate a little bit more on this for me so I can have a better understanding I would like to get your input on my protocol?

yes I think I am going to go back to just pure T-cyp