Coming to the end of another phase of Look like a bodybuilder, perform like an athlete, (which I have really enjoyed and have increased all my 3RM lifts by 15%), but I am looking at doing something different to change things up…
Reading your threads on neuro types has been fascinating and I definitely am a type 2A, which was cool to learn and mirror up to the types of training stimulus that benefits 2A types, which I was heavily drawn too…
- As a 2A, what program do you suggest I move onto next?
My training preferences/motivations include:
- My aim is to continue to gain strength and muscle mass to build a more athletic (footballer) look, rather than a bodybuilder look
- So working with all exercises that support the athletic look motivates me
- Enjoy pump/assistance work but not keen on growing a large chest / lats, more of a power look
- I like using Olympic lifts as activation to begin my workout session (something like 3-5 x 2-3 @ 70%-75%)
- I like to implement an arm session at the end of the week to build up my arms to add to my athletic look (an aesthetics preference)
Ive looked at the ‘Conjugate Bodybuilding Program’, would this be best or the ‘Power Building Training (PBT) Super Program’?
Thanks for the help,