New Program Question

I’m new to the site and I’ve got a question I’m hoping someone can help me with.
A little background maybe needed. I’m 31 years old 6’3’’ and 250 lbs (down from 325). I’ve been working on losing weight since the begining of this year.

I’ve changed my diet to 5-7 smaller meals emphasising lean proteins and healthy fats with plenty of fruits and veggies with some whole grains. I’ve been working out in my garage with some old DB’s and a bench I dragged out of someone’s garbage. My current routine has been a full body workout with squats,stiff leg deadlifts,push ups,pull ups,and shoulder presses. I’ve been doing this MWF for the past 4 months along with 2.5 mile run/walks on T+TH.

I’ve burned alot of fat and I can start to see some muscle but there is another 20 or so pounds of fat to go.

My goals are to lose the fat then bulk back up to a solid 245-250. I play flag football in the spring and summer and run a few 5K’s during the year. I’m not concerned about showy metrosexual muscles I want to walk into the ready room at work and know I’m the strongest,fastest,baddest MoFo in the place.

My question is would Westside for Skinny Bastards be a good template for me to follow? And if not could anyone point me in the right direction?
Sorry for the f-ing novel and thanks.

Great work so far keep it up.

Yes WSSB would do you just fine I imagine.Really any well designed program will help towrd your goals.

Might be a little challanging with just DB’s. Might consider at least getting an O-bar and set of plates then youd be golden.

Forgot to add that I just joined my local gym. Thanks for the reply.