Military Press, Or Hammer Shoulder Press 2-3 x 6-8
Tricep (skull crushers) Extensions or Tricep Pushdowns 2-3 x 10-12

Day Two:
weighted Pull-Up 3 sets to failure
Barbell Row 2-3 x 8
EZ-Bar 1-2 x 10
Squats 3 x 10
Deadlifts, or Stiff-Legged Deadlift 3 x 10

I got this program off the iron addicts website and have been doing it since Sept 22. I started out at 135 and now am sitting at 145 and would like to continue to gain weight. While I have been on the program for awhile I am still making pretty good progress in strength and size gains but they are not as great as the first couple of weeks. My question is should I stick with this, even though I have been on it for some time now or should I switch to something else?

Some stats
Bench 170x8
Deadlift 195x8
Squat 195x11
Press 105x7

have you stalled or just bored? If you’re progressing at an acceptable rate (whatever that means) than stick with it.

Every time I got into your problem I had to change workouts. Never been one to want to change workouts until I met a trainer that really knew his shit. I was stuck on 205bp and just could not get off no matter what I did some weeks would go to 225 4-6reps but would eventually go back.

He wrote me 4 workouts that lasted 13 weeks and I stuck to them, I jumped to 300bp 3reps I was 48yo. I’m unsure of your age but I know if I can do this then you could.

I forgot to mention I’m 16

No difference.

If it’s working carry on but if it’s working and it’s boring then switch, nothing sucks more than going to the gym and considering it a chore.

If it’s boring WSF4SB I/II/III, SS,5/3/1, Max-OT, TBT, Anti-hypertrophpy, Beast building, OVT…blah blah blah

[quote]echelon101 wrote:
No difference.

If it’s working carry on but if it’s working and it’s boring then switch, nothing sucks more than going to the gym and considering it a chore.

If it’s boring WSF4SB I/II/III, SS,5/3/1, Max-OT, TBT, Anti-hypertrophpy, Beast building, OVT…blah blah blah[/quote]

/thread