New Program Ideas and Suggestions?

In the pursuit of making new programs. Would appreciate all your critique, ideas, suggestions, experience etc… Let’s make programs😁

Program 1: High frequency, unified, 4 day
training split

Program 2: 4 day fullbody with properly
arranged antagonist superset

Program 3: 4 week plan with each week
dedicated for 1 lift and associated
muscles.

Program 4: 3 phases(muscular endurance,
hypertrophy, strength, repeat till
eternity) with 4 weeks for each.

I’m looking forward to this folks. Brainstorming time.

This belongs in Bigger, Stronger, Leaner @Chris_Colucci

Didn’t get that mate. Did you mean I am in the wrong forum?

This thread seems like it belongs in a different sub-forum, IMHO.

It’s my understanding that this sub-forum which you posted under, #christian-thibaudeau-coaching, is intended for direct questions posted to CT and not open-ended questions and discussions where all members are invited to contribute

1 Like

Ah. Kay. Then how to remove this.

Click the trash can on your first post in this thread. If you want to ask the same thing in the other sub-forum you might want to copy the text first so that you don’t have to write it out all over again.

1 Like

Might help people if you provided information regarding yourself.

1 Like

No need to remove it, I shifted it into the correct section.

However, the topic of the thread is a huge ask. Like, you want people to randomly lay out several months worth of detailed programming? With no mention of actual goal or any particular context?

I don’t even understand some of what you’re saying.

What do you mean “unified”?

Why are antagonist supersets required? They don’t really fit well with full-body workouts.

5/3/1. That was easy. But if you only run it for 4 weeks, you’ll get basically zero benefit.

Designing a complete 12-week periodized plan is something people pay good money for. Never mind that running in 4-week blocks for each phase is arbitrary and not necessarily ideal based on the lifters actual needs, current condition, and other variables.

2 Likes

If you’re intermediate-advanced …bench 315 for reps/deadlift 500/built like a linebacker etc then do whatever you like.
-If not just run through proven templates, can make tons of progress with the top coaches stuff here, the path is all laid out

I think

This neuro type does better on a “unified” training day – training a single movement pattern or a single muscle group.

If it wasn’t so CT specific I’d guess this was trying to get the Internet to do homework for him/her.

If that’s what Breaker meant, then I’d say it’s literally impossible to program a “high frequency unified 4 day split” because you’d either need more training days per week or lower frequency or only train two movement patterns/muscle groups per week while ignoring everything else.

Indeed. It’s the only time I’ve seen the term though. And I diligently queried my notes.

Unified

2 Likes