Dips
Pull Ups
Bicep Curl
Tricep Extensions

Day Six:
Cardio/HIIT

Day Seven:
Rest

Every week I will be rotating the order of the compound movements as to strengthen more evenly, and the program will last eight weeks. I will then have a two week break (will be out of the country with no weight access… still need to plan a program for that), and then depending on progress will possibly go back to the program for another 8 weeks.

Let me know your thoughts.

I guess it would be useful if I put my set/rep scheme wouldn’t it?

I was gonna start with a 3x5.

I know it is useful in changing rep schemes on occassion as well, and would like input as to what a good plan would be.

On Day One you’re deadlifting, rowing, and squatting: it seems a bit too much for lower back; on Day Three, military press and incline press are overlapping; on Day Five Sumo DL hits pretty much the same muscles of squat…here’s my suggestion:

Day One:
Bench Press
Squats
Bent Rows
Side Raises
Front Raises (do you really need them?)

Day Two:
Cardio/HIIT

Day Three:
Upright Rows (I’d do Rear Delt Raises instead)
Military Press
Front Squats
Dead Lift
Calf Raises

Day Four:
Cardio/HIIT

Day Five:
Sumo DL
Dips/Incline (alternate every two-three weeks)
Pull Ups
Leg Curls
Bicep Curl
Tricep Extensions

Day Six:
Cardio/HIIT

Day Seven:
Rest

3x5: good choice on coumpound (rest at least 90 sec, 120 are better); on isolation exercises, you can go higher (3x8-12).

As for progression on reps/set…, when I used 3x5, I slowly worked it up to a 5x5; week one: 3x5; week two: 3x5+2x1 (yes!); week three: 3x5+2x2, and so on. When I reached 5x5, I increased the load and started back. Another idea: 5x3 to 5x5.

According to your training age, you may stick with load progression as long as you make gains, then switch to a rep progression (5x3 to 5x5) or to a set progression (3x5 to 5-6x5).

thanks for your input… very much appreciated