T Nation

New PR

I hit an easy 405lbs today on DL, no equipment. I know its not much, but its a personal best. It's times like this that I'm reminded why I work out- accomplishment. I feel pretty damn good.

Dont feel bad about your number that puts you head and shoulders among the common man, some of use are still chasing that,sigh only 20 more lbs to go, Congratulations

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

A PR is a PR.

Keep hitting them, and you'll progress beyond your goals.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work.

Good job brother. 5 plates is just around the corner.

Nice Job!

Awesome! Keep working at new goals and be proud of any and all PRs that come along.

Great work!

Good job. Not to many men can pick up four hundred pounds. You should be proud of that .

Not to hijack, but how come there isn't a standard PR thread? Is it a "build it and they will come" kind of thing? My only concern is that having a go to thread for posting PR's opens that thread up for attack by trolls, especially for folks who post without pics or those who aren't at elite strength levels.

Just a thought. Maybe we should start one and just keep a tight rein on the trolls out there.

And congrats on the PR. Hopefully one of these days I'll pony up and put up some training and progress pics.

-Conor

Good job, pretty soon you will be able to triple that weight.
Will42

Nice.

Dan "Deadlifts" McVicker

yeah man ... good job ... 405 is nothing to balk at

PR = Personal Record

what's NEXT?!

Bastard

I'm impressed. My PR is 120kg, something like 265, for 6 reps. And I did that yesterday so I'll confirm this next week and then try to add 5kg the week after.

Nice one! I remember hitting 400lbs last year and being dead chuffed with it. Keep training hard and you'll hit 500 before long.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, a PR is always good! BTW what is your weight & height?

Awesome, keep up the good work.

6'1" and 200 lbs.

I think the second best thing about actually hitting the weight was seeing all the stares from the curl junkies in the room.

Their jaws probably hit the floor, talk about an ego buster. It's gotta be embarrassing to know that someone is lifting around 8 to 10 times more weight than you.

Nice job!

Good job man. A PR always gets me excited.

Keep on truckin'!