T Nation

New Plan - Good Beginner Program?

Hey guys. I posted awhile ago about my new arm workout, but I think it was not great. The workout was all arms with some exercises to keep the other body parts in maintenance.

However, even thought my arms did start to make progress, the other parts of my body like my chest and back made no progress. This is not good and I think it looks a little strange.

So I think it may be a better idea to start a new workout. I have a few questions:

1. I know there are a lot of good articles on this site, but if anyone has a specific good beginner workout that works out everything hard that would be appreciated.

2. I have only done my workout for about 3 weeks. Should I give it more time and stay with it?

3. I have a back problem called Kyphosis, which is a inward curvature of the lower back. It seems that the curve has gotten worse, so is it possible that because I worked on my arms and chest instead of my back that it got worse? Should I be working my back more?

Thanks so much.

David

1. There ar tons bro most any an be used by a beginner just steer clear of specialization routine for a while

2. get in the habit of DOING a plna to completion thats the only way youll know the result pick on and give it your all

3. I guess maybe this is something I see a sports doc about and or talk to EC/MR

Phill

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=508031&cr=bodybuilding

Six lifts three days a week may not sound like much, but if you bust your balls in the gym and eat right you should see big gains. And I'd definitely suggest ditching your arm program for this one or another on the site suitable for beginners.