New Pic of Alexey Lesukov

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
well i guess i have been slacking as this guys is the same age as me.

Damn you parents for not special genetics and damn myself for not being serious since i was 14 like i could have been.[/quote]

Check out his picture at the age of 13, it’s one of the first ones in the video

How tall is he?

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
I just wish he would grow a beard or something just so it didn’t look like a little boys face on such a huge body.[/quote]

Like when Stewie on Family roided up? -lol

S

If he keeps this up, at 27 tops he will get his first mr O, so I guess he will get something like 14 of them in his career. This guy is just amazing.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
I just wish he would grow a beard or something just so it didn’t look like a little boys face on such a huge body.[/quote]

Like when Stewie on Family roided up? -lol

S[/quote]
Haha loved that episode

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How tall is he?[/quote]
5’ 6.5" I believe

He is going to get crushed under his own gravity pull. Damn he is huge. Animal.

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How tall is he?[/quote]
5’ 6.5" I believe[/quote]

nevermind

bad info

he’s this tall.

Amazing progress indeed.
One thing though - I wish they would stop using Photoshop effects to enhance bodybuilding images. T-Nation does it too. Its amazing how much harder they can make you by sharpening lo and hi-frequency details in Neat Image.

HERE IT IS! MY NEW PRODUCT! 2 DAYS TO A HARDER YOU, NOW ONLY 299.99$
before and after of my amazing new product. supplies unlimited, so don’t hurry at all!

You should rename this thread;

“Is this physique possible naturally 2.0”

jesus christ. must be nice seeing legitimate progress every month of your training career!

[quote]xilinx wrote:
Amazing progress indeed.
One thing though - I wish they would stop using Photoshop effects to enhance bodybuilding images. T-Nation does it too. Its amazing how much harder they can make you by sharpening lo and hi-frequency details in Neat Image.

HERE IT IS! MY NEW PRODUCT! 2 DAYS TO A HARDER YOU, NOW ONLY 299.99$
before and after of my amazing new product. supplies unlimited, so don’t hurry at all![/quote]

lol
show must go on

I love it when he is posing next to “normal” guys in the first video in this forum. He makes evryone around him looks like twigs!

check out his crazy ass shoulder pressing…

those Russians/Eastern Euro’s love their behind the neck pressing…

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
check out his crazy ass shoulder pressing…

I thought he was going to squat that LOL

I have missed the Russian genetic train some place.

Holy shit! You can’t… woah.