New Pic of Alexey Lesukov

Shelby Starnes just posted this pic, I think it’s new.

Holy crap.

I think he’s 22-23 now?

jesus fuck

He looks awesome!

I just wish he would grow a beard or something just so it didn’t look like a little boys face on such a huge body.

Jesus Christ. That dude has so much muscle he appears to have grown an extra ab.

Bloody hell!

Wowzas

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Jesus Christ. That dude has so much muscle he appears to have grown an extra ab.
[/quote]

Bwahahahaa…its true lol

WTF… That’s it, I quit…

[quote]rambodian wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
[/quote]

Bwahahahaa…its true lol
[/quote]
he actually appears to be missing an ab, lol… probably went straight to his biceptz

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]rambodian wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
[/quote]

Bwahahahaa…its true lol
[/quote]
he actually appears to be missing an ab, lol… probably went straight to his biceptz[/quote]

I’m countin’ 7, so I’m going with “grew a new one”. At the rate he’s going he’ll have 3 more by the end of the year.

Hahah wow! I hope he makes it to the O stage one day.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]rambodian wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
[/quote]

Bwahahahaa…its true lol
[/quote]
he actually appears to be missing an ab, lol… probably went straight to his biceptz[/quote]

I’m countin’ 7, so I’m going with “grew a new one”. At the rate he’s going he’ll have 3 more by the end of the year.[/quote]
just so you know, lol…

Just saw that Shelby posted that, the guy is a genetic freak!

[quote]tokyopop wrote:
Hahah wow! I hope he makes it to the O stage one day. [/quote]

hopefully he wins the overall at the arnold amateurs this year to get his pro card

annoying how the guy who won it ahead of him didn’t even take up the pro card apparently

I think Alexey stated that he’s not doing arnold. He don’t feel ready to go pro or something. But more likely he will do Arnold Europe.

Such a dense look, and on such a relatively young guy… his potential is just unreal.

S

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]rambodian wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
[/quote]

Bwahahahaa…its true lol
[/quote]

I’m countin’ 7, so I’m going with “grew a new one”. At the rate he’s going he’ll have 3 more by the end of the year.[/quote]
just so you know, lol…[/quote]

Bahaha.

Dude is a freak though, even if he’s short an ab. I think you’re right though- his bicep probably ate it on a day when he accidentally only ate 400g of proteinz.

well i guess i have been slacking as this guys is the same age as me.

Damn you parents for not special genetics and damn myself for not being serious since i was 14 like i could have been.

clearly the roidz

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
He looks awesome!

I just wish he would grow a beard or something just so it didn’t look like a little boys face on such a huge body.[/quote]
It adds to the freakiness.

It kind of says “Hi! I’m five years old and already bigger than you’ll ever be.”