New PB Press, 435 @ 184.7lbs

I had the slingshot and wrist wraps on.

Is there a video

Yes, place your cursor on the second pic, click on the play button in the bottom left hand corner of the pic.

Flat or Decline?
Do you normally use a narrow hand spacing?

wat is PB press

wat is decline

wat is why the hell would you not get a hand off?

PB- Personal Best aka PR
Decline- Are you being serious?

That was a decline press, and I typically have my hands spaced that distance apart. Anything wider and I tend to lose power.

[quote]Reed wrote:
PB- Personal Best aka PR[/quote]

Ah. I’ve never seen it written that way. I still don’t see any pressing here.

Not impressed. The wrist wraps obviously gave you a good 200 lbs

You had me going for a sec there when you said “press”. I assumed you meant OHP and was thinking, “no freakin’ way”. Still quite a solid decline bench, though.

Strong especially at your body weight but quite misleading title, I would have gone with “New PR on decline bench with sling shot” to be more accurate

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:
Strong especially at your body weight but quite misleading title, I would have gone with “New PR on decline bench with sling shot” to be more accurate[/quote]

Lol same. I thought he was talking about a 435lb standing strict overhead press at a body weight of 185. I was wondering if we had discovered the real life superman.

[quote]csulli wrote:

Strong especially at your body weight but quite misleading title, I would have gone with “New PR on decline bench with sling shot” to be more accurate[/quote]

Lol same. I thought he was talking about a 435lb standing strict overhead press at a body weight of 185. I was wondering if we had discovered the real life superman.[/quote]

I was hoping to see an insane OHP too.

Still a pretty impressive bench.

sorry guys, did not mean for the mis communication. if I could over head press 435lbs at 184lbs, I would probably be in some sort of circus freak show, lol.

same, but nice decline bench with a sling shot, never seen that combo before.

How much are you getting out of the slingshot?

I hit 385lbs raw on decline in Februay this year. Since then I have been training with the slingshot only. Going for a personal best of 440lb with it on next week. Will report back with a vid.