New Paper Product (Halotestin)

Redicat has made his first batch of PaperHalo, and it’s available.

I knew about this plan to produce Halo awhile ago from his site, but didn’t know it was done yet until he e-mailed me this morning.

I used Halo a few years ago, the green 10mg UpJohn tabs, and they were pretty spectacular. Unfortunately, I’ve been on Paper based Proviron for awhile now, and may need to give my liver a rest for a few weeks before I give PaperHalo a try.

I was looking for something that would make me more aggressive (kidding)…

This is actually pretty exciting, because Halo is a pretty rare find on the Black Market.

Anyway, just thought I’d keep you guys in the loop.

Speaking of Halo… What is the best way to take it?

RediCat is a great guy :slight_smile:

i’m happy to have known of him trough your post AR :slight_smile:

Anyone try Halostex yet (British Dragon)? Good?

Hell YEAH man, a big up for the RediCat! I can’t even believe I found the guy and am using these legendary products right now. The way I see it, this guy is in the business of making people bigger and stronger. Without RC, I’d probably still be a skinny little weed, struggling to reach over the 80kg mark! And his customer service is absolutely second to none. Pa-purrrrrrrrr all the way

By the way AR, have you had experience with his PaperDrol or PaperStrol? I’m still new to the paper products, but am just wondering if I’ve got a good batch, because there is no taste to the powder on the paper. Of course, I have no idea if it’s supposed to have a taste or what it tastes like, but my tongue can’t detect the chemicals in the paper. I guess if it came from RC, then it has to be 100% authentic though, right?

RC is the shit.

But I knew about his Halotestin for several weeks. I just didn’t know he needed hooker to tell everyone.

I would have done it for free.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
Redicat has made his first batch of PaperHalo, and it’s available.

I knew about this plan to produce Halo awhile ago from his site, but didn’t know it was done yet until he e-mailed me this morning.

I used Halo a few years ago, the green 10mg UpJohn tabs, and they were pretty spectacular. Unfortunately, I’ve been on Paper based Proviron for awhile now, and may need to give my liver a rest for a few weeks before I give PaperHalo a try.

I was looking for something that would make me more aggressive (kidding)…

This is actually pretty exciting, because Halo is a pretty rare find on the Black Market.

Anyway, just thought I’d keep you guys in the loop.[/quote]

Thanks for posting this up Anthony :^>

Yeah, I think Halo would be a real good item for you to take, perhaps at last we have found something that can bring you our of your shell; help to make you a little more assertive … LAMO ;^p

Seriously, soon as you’re ready let me know and I’ll get some over to you in the hope of some valued Anthony Roberts feedback :^>

Wishing you a wild one ahead and all the very best of things to come, from your feline friend :^> RC

[quote]cadav wrote:
RediCat is a great guy :slight_smile:

i’m happy to have known of him trough your post AR :)[/quote]

Hey Cadav,

Thanks my friend, and pleasure to have made you acquaintance too ;^>

All the very best :^> RC

[quote]John Blaze wrote:
Hell YEAH man, a big up for the RediCat! I can’t even believe I found the guy and am using these legendary products right now. The way I see it, this guy is in the business of making people bigger and stronger. Without RC, I’d probably still be a skinny little weed, struggling to reach over the 80kg mark! And his customer service is absolutely second to none. Pa-purrrrrrrrr all the way

By the way AR, have you had experience with his PaperDrol or PaperStrol? I’m still new to the paper products, but am just wondering if I’ve got a good batch, because there is no taste to the powder on the paper. Of course, I have no idea if it’s supposed to have a taste or what it tastes like, but my tongue can’t detect the chemicals in the paper. I guess if it came from RC, then it has to be 100% authentic though, right?[/quote]

Hey JB,

Thanks for the supportive bump my friend, although I really think it?s you that should take most credit for your gains; you?re the one doing the sweating and toiling, I?m merely a lil? pussy taking orders ? LOL ;^>

I honestly wouldn?t worry yourself over taste or lack of taste with our Paper Products, especially if you?re comparing them to tablet alternatives, as from what I know much of the tastes one finds with tabs can come from the binders and fillers used to hold the tablets together, something fortunately we don?t have to use in the production of Paper Products.

By the sounds of it you have confidence in our Paper Products already from your own experiences, therefore, you might want to keep with the faith, ingest, train, eat and rest and enjoy the results that come thereby ;^>

All the very best :^> RC

[quote]rainjack wrote:
RC is the shit.

But I knew about his Halotestin for several weeks. I just didn’t know he needed hooker to tell everyone.

I would have done it for free. [/quote]

Hey rainjack,

Had to do a double-take there as thought at first glance you were calling me A shit - LMAO ;^>

For the record, while I told a number of friends behind the scenes of the soon to be launched PaperHalo, asking that they keep the info to themselves until we actually had the finished item in hand (as I didn’t wish to deal with a flood of are-we-there-yet type emails), soon as we had the new PaperHalo in hand I posted up the announcement on our website and made the rounds of the boards with the news myself, Anthony as well as other moderator friends have been helping to promote our PaperHalo in their own way and off their own steam ever since.

While I’m sure you’re not suggesting that I paid Anthony, or anyone else for that matter, to promote our PaperHalo, just like to make it clear for others that may misinterpret your last comment that this is not the way I go about things; i.e. buying support.

I send out samples from time to time for sure, as you know, but everyone I’ve ever sent anything to I make it clear that the only way I would appreciate having their support is if they have tested a particular product and found it worthy enough to vouch for.

I?m confident that no one I?ve ever sent samples to chose to back us out of a sense of appreciation merely because I sent them something; if they didn?t find our products to be of high quality at the very least they wouldn?t want to associate their name with ours.

We have had a lot of business that?s come indirectly from Anthony over the years, much more so since he was kind enough to bring me to the attention of others here on T-Nation and, as I believe I?ve suggested here on this board before, Anthony has never been in the practice of asking anything in return and despite me wanting to show him my appreciation in other ways than just words, he rarely accepts my offers of any products we carry that I?d gladly send to him as a further gesture of my appreciation for his greatly valued support, something I think any supplier worth his salt would want to do.

Not having a dig at you here my friend, I just don?t want to see you two going at each other again because of misunderstandings with words that have been written, and I certainly don?t wish to be the catalyst in any fracas as you should well know by now.

I greatly value your support too and all I really want to achieve here with all this is a certain level of peace and harmony :^>

Thanks for your bump and wishing you a greet one ahead, from you feline friend :^> RC

UNREAL!
I was just wondering if this was coming. I really notice this stuff for hardness. I also notice it for aggression. I had real stenox 2.5mg tabs and I swear I notice only 5mgs of the stuff added to 20mg of OT.

Also a bump for paper products and redi. He’s been very good to me.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
RC is the shit.

[/quote]

Why?

[quote]cadav wrote:
rainjack wrote:
RC is the shit.

Why?[/quote]

As in “the man”. As in “great guy”

[quote]cadav wrote:
rainjack wrote:
RC is the shit.

Why?[/quote]

That’s a GOOD thing…I noticed your tag says you’re overseas, and this may be one of ‘lost in translation’ things. Rainjack was saying that RC is really good.

If this is a serious question as to why RC is good…quality, safety, selection, great customer service. What else could you possibly want?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:

As in “the man”. As in “great guy”[/quote]

oh sorry for my stupid quoting…
i have really big problem with your slang :\

[quote]InCorporeSano wrote:

If this is a serious question as to why RC is good…quality, safety, selection, great customer service. What else could you possibly want? [/quote]

i know all the great quality of RC :slight_smile:
and i’m happy to have known of him :smiley:

as you know i’m not from USA, and in Italy the “direct translation” is really not good :smiley:

thx for the help and the “patience” :wink:

I am going to be moving addresses a bit in the coming times. Can anyone (including redicat of course) tell me generally how long it usually takes to receive items from redicat?

FYI, I received mine very fast, within 10 days. Redicat’s delivery usually averages between 6-12 days.

I heard that he’s going to be away for a while, and it may be a bit slower during the months of July-August, but he’ll be back in full swing by September.

[quote]2ms wrote:
I am going to be moving addresses a bit in the coming times. Can anyone (including redicat of course) tell me generally how long it usually takes to receive items from redicat?[/quote]

They said 24 to 48 hours fron the time the money get there. I made my order on the 17th and I am waiting on confirmation arrival date. Can,t wait to try this fairly new product.