New, Oral Steriod and Source?

I have 2 questions:

1. I have never taken steroids before and want to know what the best overall Oral Tablet to take for overall strength, size and most important the ablility to keep gains after cycle.

I am thinking of taking 50MG of British Dragon (Thailand) Winstrol tabs every second day for 6 weeks. Will this give me ok results or is there something better.

1. Does anyone know of a reliable or legit place to buy online?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

You have two posts. I am quite sure everybody will give you websites to go to because they can tell your so trust worthy! On top of it, you can pinky promise! You posted in beginners when there is a steroid forum.

[quote]jamieb123 wrote:
I have 2 questions:

1. I have never taken steroids before and want to know what the best overall Oral Tablet to take for overall strength, size and most important the ablility to keep gains after cycle.

I am thinking of taking 50MG of British Dragon (Thailand) Winstrol tabs every second day for 6 weeks. Will this give me ok results or is there something better.

1. Does anyone know of a reliable or legit place to buy online?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

[/quote]

learn about the rules of this site before you post. There is a steroid section. go there. oh and on a side note. Oral steroids are the unhealthiest of all steroids to take.