New Opening Page for T-Nation.com

It scared me.

-Dan

Ha ha… why’s that?

I thought that I had gone to the wrong site for a moment.

Probably good for the un-initiated but I will set my favourites to skip it.

I can see it getting annoying if you are a regular and have to log in and out regularly through the day and have to go past the opening page.

But like I said, that is easy to fix and the opening page might be good for those that actually have a life and dont spend all their time logged into T-Nation. I reckon that attempting to break my T-Nation addiction would be harder than when I quit smoking!

I love the line that starts out, “It’s home too…” and proceeds to cover a broad spectrum of athletes. Now maybe some people will STFU about T-Nation being a Bodybuilding site. I hope the primary emphasis stays with the BB’ers, but I hate to see talk of exclusivity. We are all here because we want to better ourselves.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
It scared me.

-Dan[/quote]

It made me change by bookmark.

New “flash” screen looks great!

Awesome job!

Cheers,

RW

I just want to know where they got that photo of me.

I read it…i like it…although I will skip it after a week when I’m done being lazy and feel like editing my favorites.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I just want to know where they got that photo of me.[/quote]

T-Nation paparazzi.

All explained here:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1135351

Why can’t it say something simple and to the point…Something like, If you’re a pussy, stay out…?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Why can’t it say something simple and to the point…Something like, If you’re a pussy, stay out…? [/quote]

Because there would only be about two or three dozen members then,lol.

[quote]helga wrote:
I thought that I had gone to the wrong site for a moment.

Exactly what I thought too.

[/quote]

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
Why can’t it say something simple and to the point…Something like, If you’re a pussy, stay out…?

Because there would only be about two or three dozen members then,lol.[/quote]

Nahhh man, that wouldn’t stop anybody. The skinny guys will think they are all that AND a bag of chips. Then they say, “Ohhhhh maan, I’m a hardass”! . . . Until they get demolished by everyone here for holding a shoe and asking about cutting! lol

[quote]IronDude17 wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
lostinthought wrote:

Because there would only be about two or three dozen members then,lol.

Nahhh man, that wouldn’t stop anybody. The skinny guys will think they are all that AND a bag of chips. Then they say, “Ohhhhh maan, I’m a hardass”! . . . Until they get demolished by everyone here for holding a shoe and asking about cutting! lol

[/quote]

LOL!! Very true.