New One About to Start

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
I’ll get some slin pins and try it with a 1ml barrel, and take to shots… Seems like a hassle but too many people do it. I’m game.[/quote]

you will want .5ml trust me 1ml are a pain in the ass… I use the same pin 3x[/quote]

so trading 1 23ga pin for 3, 29ga pins is better? how about pin site rotations? do you just slightly move around on the same muscle for the multiple slin pins or do you use a different site for each. just curious…[/quote]

I use 27g pins. you will need a larger gauge to draw. I re-use the same drawing pin for about a week

I slightly move around the same muscle.

I use kendall monojects .5ml .5"

if you can find 5/8", use those

what makes the 1ml syringes such a pain? for the volume im doing it just sounds more simple and faster…

are slin pin’s needles removable?

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
what makes the 1ml syringes such a pain? for the volume im doing it just sounds more simple and faster…

are slin pin’s needles removable?[/quote]

physics

the pins are not removable

so you use the same slin pin 3 times in one day? so you pin, then pull plunger out, back load, and re-pin 3 times?

sorry im being so detailed i just want to make sure i know exactly how youre doing it. since im sure you’ve been doing this a while.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
so you use the same slin pin 3 times in one day? so you pin, then pull plunger out, back load, and re-pin 3 times?

sorry im being so detailed i just want to make sure i know exactly how youre doing it. since im sure you’ve been doing this a while.[/quote]

Yeah what he said…

Video the whole nine yards and post it (no faces or wear the mask) I don’t get not putting plunger back in. Does gear push through without plunger?

P.S. Ty orals are linked to liver disease as well, so have your liver function tested.

im positive the plunger goes back in… when some one said replace earlier im pretty sure there was a missunderstanding as “getting a new one” Vs just putting the old one back in(which is what they really meant)

im more concerned with using the same slin pin 3 times in a row… and 1/2" needle seems like its very short and may not be deep enough in some of my pin sites…

is sub-Q ok for volumes less than .5ml? i might take one of the 3 shots sub-Q if it is…

[quote]Dieseldave wrote:
By backload do you mean pull the plunger out of the slin pin, squirt the contents of the 23g in and replace the plunger?[/quote]

yes to everything except replacing the plunger[/quote]

I’m also confused by this… By replace the plunger I mean grab the plunger you just took out and put it back in…

yes I use the same plunger… so that would mean I re-place it back in the same insulin syringe. I backload the same insulin syringe 3 times

subq is fine for .5ml and below. I pin my biceps, triceps, traps, quads, chest and delts now

any “how to’s” for pinning biceps, traps, tri’s, and chest?

i can see that i’ll need some lower BF areas to pin such short needles. i currently use quad, hip, delt.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

i can see that i’ll need some lower BF areas to pin such short needles. i currently use quad, hip, delt.[/quote]

you can pin aas subq… how are you not getting this?

and there really is no special way to pin those sites

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

i can see that i’ll need some lower BF areas to pin such short needles. i currently use quad, hip, delt.[/quote]

[/quote]

i realize you can pin sub Q but i’d rather not pin every time that way… so when i do pin IM i want to make sure that little 1/2" needle gets in the muscle deep enough, hence wanting to use muscles that have little to no fat over them.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[/quote]

i realize you can pin sub Q but i’d rather not pin every time that way… so when i do pin IM i want to make sure that little 1/2" needle gets in the muscle deep enough, hence wanting to use muscles that have little to no fat over them.[/quote]

ty Mr. Walkaway is sharing the best subcutaneous injection information.

If you don’t want to do the subcutaneous injection go back to the larger 23G 1 inch for quad and glute injections.

I still have a box of 100 25G 5/8 inch syringes left. I use them on my delts and quads. I push the needle all the way in. Blood work shows it’s hitting the mark. Half inch is shorter than 5/8 so it depends on your body fat and size.

I use 23G 1 for glutes/upper hip, until I run out of supply then I will go subQ.

I used to use 23G 1 1/2 for glutes, but you leave so much gear in that long of a needle and there is more scar tissue with multiple injections.

Most doctors and nurses use larger needles and have never heard of testosterone subcutaneous injections.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[/quote]

i realize you can pin sub Q but i’d rather not pin every time that way… so when i do pin IM i want to make sure that little 1/2" needle gets in the muscle deep enough, hence wanting to use muscles that have little to no fat over them.[/quote]
Walkway will comment but I think that even If some ends up going sub-Q It’s still going to get to where It’s supposed to be eventually.

[quote]jppage wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[/quote]

Walkway will comment but I think that even If some ends up going sub-Q It’s still going to get to where It’s supposed to be eventually.[/quote]

exactly right

whatever goes subq just gets absorbed more slowly…

gotcha… makes more sense now

frontloaded 1 week ago and been using my left over Dbol at 50mg pre workout… strength is already up and workouts feel fucking great. this will be a good ride i have a feeling.

i also used slin pins last night and it takes for fucking ever to reload that much volume in one pin… i think im gonna change up my protocol for loading the slin pin a bit.

i’ll still use the same pins 3 times but i’ll use 3 different pins each time to speed up the process.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
frontloaded 1 week ago and been using my left over Dbol at 50mg pre workout… strength is already up and workouts feel fucking great. this will be a good ride i have a feeling.

i also used slin pins last night and it takes for fucking ever to reload that much volume in one pin… i think im gonna change up my protocol for loading the slin pin a bit.

i’ll still use the same pins 3 times but i’ll use 3 different pins each time to speed up the process.
[/quote]

are you drawing with the slin pin?

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[/quote]

are you drawing with the slin pin?[/quote]

nope im backfilling with a 1" 23ga… im just used to about taking 5 min for the whole process not what seemed like 10-15… the slow thing was getting the air out of the slin pin…