T Nation

New New Jersey Map


Similar to the new Texas map on another thread, here’s the New New Jersey map.
Actually, its not that new, a Rutgers student came up with it a few months ago.

We live on the border of mansions/Mercedes and hill people. Just moved west to get out of the crowd!

This was genius and totally true, except for Hoboken area being filled with hipsters - that city is ALL yuppies. Hipsters cant afford to live there, even with their rich parents.

I come from the area of “Friendly white families” haha.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
This was genius and totally true, except for Hoboken area being filled with hipsters - that city is ALL yuppies. Hipsters cant afford to live there, even with their rich parents.

I come from the area of “Friendly white families” haha.[/quote]

I agree that Hoboken is a bit off. Yuppies for sure. And Jersey City as well.
But I think north of Hoboken (North Bergen, Union City, West New York) is totally minorities and illegals from Central America.

Don’t mess with Texas.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Don’t mess with Texas.[/quote]

?? Wouldn’t dream of it.
Most of my relatives are in Texas.
We are one of only two families that left the state.

haha - I grew up in the Where They Filmed Clerks part

leads a cow on new jersy’s “roof” and leaves it there

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
leads a cow on new jersy’s “roof” and leaves it there[/quote]

drops off a Jersey Devil in Texas’s backyard - wearing a bullet-proof vest, of course

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
leads a cow on new jersy’s “roof” and leaves it there[/quote]

drops off a Jersey Devil in Texas’s backyard - wearing a bullet-proof vest, of course[/quote]
I bet this is hilarious but what the fuck is a jersey devil? Anything like a chupacabra?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
leads a cow on new jersy’s “roof” and leaves it there[/quote]

drops off a Jersey Devil in Texas’s backyard - wearing a bullet-proof vest, of course[/quote]
I bet this is hilarious but what the fuck is a jersey devil? Anything like a chupacabra?[/quote]

Jersey’s finest swamp monster. Likes the fog and parked cars with necking teenagers in them.

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/freak-encounters-the-jersey-devil.html

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
leads a cow on new jersy’s “roof” and leaves it there[/quote]

drops off a Jersey Devil in Texas’s backyard - wearing a bullet-proof vest, of course[/quote]
I bet this is hilarious but what the fuck is a jersey devil? Anything like a chupacabra?[/quote]

Jersey’s finest swamp monster. Likes the fog and parked cars with necking teenagers in them.

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/freak-encounters-the-jersey-devil.html[/quote]
Damn! Jersy devil vs. chupacabra; taking bets.