New Name for Grow!

[quote]jd_dd wrote:
For as good as Grow! is I’m not worried about a $3 price increase; especially considering how expensive everything else is these days. The price per scoop only went up about 10 cents. I can live with that considering how great a supp it is.[/quote]

You’re right. Dammit, of course I’ll buy it because it is still the best. Just got finished placing an order a minute ago.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:

Just got finished placing an order a minute ago.[/quote]

Don’t think I’ll have to place another order for at least another month or so. Here’s a shot of the cabinet I keep my supps in. :slight_smile:

[quote]jd_dd wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

Just got finished placing an order a minute ago.

Don’t think I’ll have to place another order for at least another month or so. Here’s a shot of the cabinet I keep my supps in. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

That looks like our cabinet…we have one specifically designated for supplements also! :slight_smile:

[quote]maryjane wrote:

That looks like our cabinet…we have one specifically designated for supplements also! :)[/quote]

What you can’t see is all the tubs of Surge that are behind the Grow!. :slight_smile:

[quote]maryjane wrote:
jd_dd wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:

Just got finished placing an order a minute ago.

That looks like our cabinet…we have one specifically designated for supplements also! :)[/quote]

well… jealous of you both! :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
For some reason, it always looked like GROWL to me anyhow.[/quote]

Ha! This reminds me; one time I offered a co-worker a Grow! bar, and he looks at it and goes “Groin???” HAHAHAHAHA… oh, I guess you had to be there…

Any last minute deals on leftover Grow! for those of us on very tight budgets???

The name doesn’t matter to me as long as you ship the stuff when I order it. I just placed my first order in mid-December and I love this stuff. Fabulous!

Oh, how I’d LOVE to Psychoanalyze you!

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
For some reason, it always looked like GROWL to me anyhow.[/quote]

[quote]reconbyfire wrote:
Good Marketing move. Target the market!![/quote]

Marketing says you need to make the product look like it has a anabolic-like result, hence Metabolic.

Why not keep the Low-Carb Grow! but also sell it as Metabolic Drive?

Is it just the cost of printing two types of labels?

Just curious.

TC,

You could call it “dirt” and I’d still buy it. As long as you don’t mess with the ingredients, or somehow screw up the flavor…Promise me right now you are not going to do that…come on promise.

And I understand the name change. Who in their right mind would want to look like a female bodybuilder? YUCK!

Does this mean that Low-Carb Grow! is now a collectors item? Maybe I should sell mine on eBay and make a killing. :wink:

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

[/quote]

Point me to your couch.

[quote]ThumperTX wrote:
Why not keep the Low-Carb Grow! but also sell it as Metabolic Drive?

Is it just the cost of printing two types of labels?

Just curious.[/quote]

New customers would be confused and we’d have to explain ourselves every day.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
TC,

You could call it “dirt” and I’d still buy it. As long as you don’t mess with the ingredients, or somehow screw up the flavor…Promise me right now you are not going to do that…come on promise.

[/quote]

There are no plans to change the formula.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

Testy1 wrote:
For some reason, it always looked like GROWL to me anyhow.

[/quote]

Might be interesting to analyze Fonebone’s friend, too, the one who thought it was “Groin”.

What would Rorschach say?

now if we could get all of the rest of the good working supplements renamed dog piss or rat poo… Then the only person using them would be the ones that know what it is there really takeing. .

Could you think of all the teen-ager steroid question we could for go if they renamed steroids “Rat piss”.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Might be interesting to analyze Fonebone’s friend, too, the one who thought it was “Groin”.

What would Rorschach say?
[/quote]

I’m telling you man, it was one of the funniest things I have ever heard. And you know, if you look at the label just right, kind of quickly and pretending you don’t know what to expect, you can almost see it. Wow, maybe I need analyzing. I will make an appointment with chinadoll immediately!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
And I understand the name change. Who in their right mind would want to look like a female bodybuilder? YUCK!

[/quote]

Now that’s funny!