New Music 2

There was a new music thread last year that I really enjoyed, so why not do it again now? Post new music that you’ve heard, from any genre. For the sake of getting more songs up, we can be somewhat liberal with what constitutes as ‘new’, but try to keep it to this year.

To start off here are some new songs I’ve heard that I like:

Big Boi feat. Gucci Mane- Shine Blockas- - YouTube
One of the best hip hop songs I’ve heard all year; it’s been out for a few weeks now. Great beat, great hook by Gucci, and of course Big Boi delivered. Has a similar feel to ‘International Playas Anthem’ by UGK feat OutKast (from 2007), but I might actually like this song more.

Jay Electronica- Exhibit C (produced by Just Blaze)- - YouTube
This is a radio rip from a couple of days ago. If there’s a better quality version up later I’ll post it.

Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension- Julian Casablancas - "11th Dimension" - YouTube

Gucci Mane feat. Drake and Killer Mike- Street Cred (Produced by Timbaland)- Gucci Mane feat. Drake & Killer Mike - Street Cred (prod. Timbaland) - YouTube
Apologies for DJ Drama yelling all over it; it’s from Gucci’s new Cold War series of mixtapes.

Them Crooked Vultures- New Fang- New Fang - YouTube

Kesha - Tik Tok. Heard this last night and really got pumped for the weekend. Very easy on the eyes too ;).

The new Megadeth album from start to finish it just insane.

IMO Opinion it has been a pretty decent year for music.

got the newer Sick Puppies cd and really like it…

Sick Puppies - War is my new pr song…

Thanks for the links/suggestion guys.

Wyclef Jean- Suicide Love feat. Eve- usershare.net

Some new Jeezy:
Young Jeezy - I Got This (Don’t Worry)- - YouTube
USDA Ft Young Jeezy - Bag Music- - YouTube

A couple of songs off of Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, No Ceilings:
Watch My Shoes- Lil Wayne - Watch My Shoes (off No Ceilings Mixtape) [HQ] (NEW 2009 EXCLUSIVE) - YouTube
Banned From TV- - YouTube

^Looks like Wayne’s trying to rap again. These two are as good as the stuff he was doing on his mixtapes in 2006/2007. Gives hope for Tha Carter IV (but not Rebith :D). He raps over “Run This Town” and “D.O.A.” as well. The mixtape is pretty good even if the second half lags a bit.