New Muscle Pump Coaching

We’re including a set of Fat Gripz and a couple of exercise bands in your package.

We expect to ship everything to you no later than Friday. You’ll receive an email confirming your package is on its way.

IMPORTANT: Please post a direct link to your training log, where you’ll record your Surge Challenge experience. Either use your existing training log or create a new one.

Surge Challenge Kit

1. Surge Workout Fuel 2 Pouches
  2. 2000 mL Nalgene Bottle
  3. 1000 mL Nalgene Bottle
  4. Fisherbrand Labware Powder Funnel 750 mL
  5. Fat Gripz Set
  6. Exercise Bands 2

DOWNLOAD:
The Surge Challenge Principles.pdf (119.2 KB)

The kits are on their way!

8 Likes

MEMBER TRAINING LOGS

4 Likes
6 Likes

Always wanted to try those fat grips!

Training journal per rules:

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you kill it

1 Like

Thanks man. The change of pace will be good for me and maddening all at the same time :joy:.

1 Like

100% get it

I think I’m going to order the nalgene bottles to make life a little easier. Anyone else going a different route?

Just imagine how many more new-joins we would have had if this had been advertized!

Excited to take part.

4 Likes

Excited to get started:

3 Likes

I’m so freaking pumped about this! This site has never steered me wrong. I’ve built so much muscle since joining up!

4 Likes
3 Likes

First time in 9 years I’m not traveling for work every week and I’m 100% WFH. Ready to get after it.

3 Likes

Tomato’s Surge Challenge log

3 Likes

We’re including 2000 mL and 1000 mL bottles in your kit.

You won’t need to buy a thing.

7 Likes

Hey guys! Excited to be a part of this community. Here’s the link to my training log, not sure if I’m doing it right as I am a forum posting cherry, so here we go:https://forums.t-nation.com/t/b-dawg-s-surge-challenge-log/277947

2 Likes

Training log link.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, get the Surge Challenge Principles download now!

The workouts will be emailed directly to members only.

5 Likes

Continuing my current log:

On the set of the Living Dead - Over 35 Lifter - Forums - T Nation (t-nation.com)

Looking forward to this.

3 Likes
4 Likes