New Movie Trailers and Spoilers

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

The new Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimensions Trailer. [/quote]

With the addition of CGI animation, it takes away from the candid camera feel. Creates a disconnect with the viewer and thus comes off as less than realistic.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

With the addition of CGI animation, it takes away from the candid camera feel. Creates a disconnect with the viewer and thus comes off as less than realistic.
[/quote]
Remember The Blair Witch Project? That movie freaked me out. Probably because I like being out in the wilderness.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]
Remember The Blair Witch Project? That movie freaked me out. Probably because I like being out in the wilderness. [/quote]

Thatā€™s my point. It was raw, with no effects.

Top Gun 2 is in the works.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Top Gun 2 is in the works.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/06/29/top-gun-sequel-tom-cruise-drones-david-ellison/29457073/[/quote]

The original Top Gun sucked, so Iā€™ll be sure to ignore the sequel.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

Remember The Blair Witch Project? That movie freaked me out. Probably because I like being out in the wilderness. [/quote]

Iā€™ve been lost in the woods at night before when I was a child. Suffice it to say, I didnā€™t find it an enjoyable experience.

Add to that my tendency to easily fall into moods set up with films and such.

=

The Blair Witch Project is the scariest fucking film Iā€™ve ever seen, and I think itā€™ll remain that way.

And I saw the new Paranormal Activity trailer in the theaters yesterday. Supposed to be seen with 3-D apparently, since the trailer specifically mentioned it (IIRC). In any case, seeing CGI ghosts pop out randomlyā€¦ Boring. The original was scary because it set up a really eerie feeling and just kept upping the tension until it just blew everything up (the original ending, anyways). Watching CGI ghosts is not scary, and doesnā€™t do anything to add tension.

The first look at the new mutant in X-men:Apocalypse

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The first look at the new mutant in X-men:Apocalypse

[/quote]

Why does en sabah nur look like ivan ooze? Also if this is the '80s xmen why jubilee and lady mandirin physlocke and not Betsy Braddock sister of captain britian

New James Bond 007 Spectre Trailer, looks tight. Coming Nov 6 this year.

The DC Cinematic Universe looks like itā€™s really stepping up its game:

Unfortunately weā€™re still 7+ months out from Batman v Superman and 367 days from Suicide Squad.

Same as the leaked comic con footage just in hd still glorious

Here is the easy access to the red band trailer.

Looks badass. MacBeth is my favorite work of the Bard.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Donā€™t know if this is the correct thread for this but here it is anyway:

I donā€™t watch TV but did just lately get NetFlix access. ā€œNarcosā€ looks interesting. Is it? Anyone seen it?[/quote]
Iā€™m at episode 8. Itā€™s pretty good. Brutal, realistic violence with lots of black humor. Fast paced story telling.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Donā€™t know if this is the correct thread for this but here it is anyway:

I donā€™t watch TV but did just lately get NetFlix access. ā€œNarcosā€ looks interesting. Is it? Anyone seen it?[/quote]
Iā€™m at episode 8. Itā€™s pretty good. Brutal, realistic violence with lots of black humor. Fast paced story telling. [/quote]

Itā€™s on my list. Just started ā€œThe Fallā€ so Iā€™ll get to it after that.

So, theyā€™re making a Krampus movieā€¦

I think this has the potential to be a pretty intense viewing experience.