New Movie Trailers and Spoilers

Dope

Cool

What the heck is up with the sound? It’s like they didn’t actually review the trailer with the way the music overpowers everything.

That was a pretty shoddy fan made trailer tbh.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
That was a pretty shoddy fan made trailer tbh.[/quote]

Mark Hammil looking all Obi-Wan is kinda cool though.

Comes out Friday for real. I would go see a movie I have no intention of seeing to get a glimpse.

No love for Jurassic World? I can’t fucking wait lol.

And when I finally see some Old Luke footage this weekend my eyes are gonna melt.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

And when I finally see some Old Luke footage this weekend my eyes are gonna melt. [/quote]
It looks pretty sweet although the scene with the creature jumping out of the water looks too CGI if that makes sense.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

And when I finally see some Old Luke footage this weekend my eyes are gonna melt. [/quote]
It looks pretty sweet although the scene with the creature jumping out of the water looks too CGI if that makes sense.[/quote]

Don’t forget, trailers often are released many months before the finishing touches on CGI (as well as soundtrack) are complete. The process itself is time consuming. I’m sure the CGI will be spectacular in the final cut.

Watching that, I wish they’d just left Jurassic Park alone. It looks like a contrived way to cash in on a franchise.

The original has actually withstood the test of time really well. No need for a “reboot” or whatever the fuck this is.

One for the the bargain bucket. Everything about it looks worse than the first Jurassic Park.

what’s the deal, is it a remake or a sequel?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
what’s the deal, is it a remake or a sequel?[/quote]

“Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park (1993), Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.”

[quote]hmm87 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

“Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park (1993), Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.”

[/quote]

that’s cool, I’m more up for a sequel than I am a remake, although every sequel to Jurassic Park so far has been utter gash, so I’m skeptical

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]hmm87 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

You didn’t like the T-Rex wreaking havoc in San Diego in the second one?

[/quote]

that’s cool, I’m more up for a sequel than I am a remake, although every sequel to Jurassic Park so far has been utter gash, so I’m skeptical[/quote]

I totally agree with the over CGI feeling at the Mosasaur, not at the dinosaur model itself but actually at the crowd. It’s just too bloated to feel tangible, when they could have simply hired 300 extras max for the scene.

Although it won’t live up to Jurassic Park - which caught lightening in a bottle with Stan Winston arguably reaching his peak and CGI becoming viable, a great understated cast and Spielberg before he started slacking - I’m incredibly excited for it. Simply for the same reason I am excited for Star Wars 7, it’s going to play on my nostalgia yet move a beloved franchise in a new direction. And who can fucking hate the idea of Chris Pratt as the leader of a Raptor gang?!

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
Simply for the same reason I am excited for Star Wars 7, it’s going to play on my nostalgia yet move a beloved franchise in a new direction. And who can fucking hate the idea of Chris Pratt as the leader of a Raptor gang?!
[/quote]

I agree.

I fucking love Jurassic Park and just the plain fact of seeing dinosaurs on screen (We need more movies with dinosaurs).

JP 2 and 3 don’t come close to comparing to JP, and JP 3 in particular is just filled with absurd plot-holes, but they’re fun films to watch regardless.

Plus the trailer for Jurassic World seemed great. Probably going to be a disappointing film, but the trailer got me hyped for it.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
I totally agree with the over CGI feeling at the Mosasaur, not at the dinosaur model itself but actually at the crowd. It’s just too bloated to feel tangible, when they could have simply hired 300 extras max for the scene.

Although it won’t live up to Jurassic Park - which caught lightening in a bottle with Stan Winston arguably reaching his peak and CGI becoming viable, a great understated cast and Spielberg before he started slacking - I’m incredibly excited for it. Simply for the same reason I am excited for Star Wars 7, it’s going to play on my nostalgia yet move a beloved franchise in a new direction. And who can fucking hate the idea of Chris Pratt as the leader of a Raptor gang?!
[/quote]

Well, if “Band of Brothers” and “The Pacific” is what Spielberg does when he is slacking

New Star Wars 7 teaser trailer released.

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
Simply for the same reason I am excited for Star Wars 7, it’s going to play on my nostalgia yet move a beloved franchise in a new direction. And who can fucking hate the idea of Chris Pratt as the leader of a Raptor gang?!
[/quote]

I agree.

I fucking love Jurassic Park and just the plain fact of seeing dinosaurs on screen (We need more movies with dinosaurs).

JP 2 and 3 don’t come close to comparing to JP, and JP 3 in particular is just filled with absurd plot-holes, but they’re fun films to watch regardless.
[/quote]

I agree. Can’t get enough of dinosaurs!

Official Terminator Genisys Trailer

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Official Terminator Genisys Trailer[/quote]
Ehh, they should have stopped after the second one. The first two are some of the best sci-fi movies ever made. I’ll probably go see it, but my hopes are pretty low for it considering how disappointing Salvation was.