New Moon is Everywhere

Anyone else notice the amount of publicity the guy from new moon is getting in fitness magazines and stuff since he bulked up, when is this craze going to end :frowning:

WTF is new moon?

It’s called publicity and hype, Hollywood uses it to sell more tickets, end of story.

Yea, my sister and some of her friends are obsessed with the guy. And I’m talking, a photo album the size of her kids’ photo album on facebook just with pics of him. :-/

She even admitted she wouldn’t think he was so “hot” if it wasn’t for his role in the show.
Looks kinda goofy/awkward to me.

I mean, there are some guys another guy can see why chicks are attracted to, but the obsession over him I don’t get at all.

[quote]SWR wrote:
Yea, my sister and some of her friends are obsessed with the guy. And I’m talking, a photo album the size of her kids’ photo album on facebook just with pics of him. :-/

She even admitted she wouldn’t think he was so “hot” if it wasn’t for his role in the show.
Looks kinda goofy/awkward to me.

I mean, there are some guys another guy can see why chicks are attracted to, but the obsession over him I don’t get at all. [/quote]

It’s his dick neck.

fuck new moon

I think every bodybuilder should look to him as motivation for getting jacked; he has reached the pinnacle of jackedness.

I know not of what you speak… And I can’t help but believe I’m better off for it.

It’s the FEMINIZATION of men!!!
Society is trying to make men pussies. I think it’s so the govt. can turn into a dictatorship without too much hassle.

[quote]SWR wrote:
It’s the FEMINIZATION of men!!!
Society is trying to make men pussies. I think it’s so the govt. can turn into a dictatorship without too much hassle. [/quote]

lol they can’t even airbrush muscle on the dweeb on the right.

How pissed was the guy doctoring the photo.

“Damn it Steve, WTF is this shit? My 90 year old grandmother has more to work with than this kid. Do you cast at a soup kitchen?”

To be honest, the guy has some appreciable muscle and it’s just trendy on sites like these to shit all over a physique that’s called muscular by the mainstream. I think we should remember that the physiques we have grown accustomed to and grown to admire are just seen as freakish and disgusting by the world at large.

Hell, maybe he might even end the skinny and anorexic look that’s considered hot these days.

*Disclaimer: In no way do I support, like or respect Twilight or anything by that ‘‘author’’ and her fanbase

Don’t know much about the guy other than he seems to be in pretty good shape and I think he’s not even old enough to vote. Why hate on him?

They guy I was on about isn’t in the pic beansie posted. (I don’t think)

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
To be honest, the guy has some appreciable muscle and it’s just trendy on sites like these to shit all over a physique that’s called muscular by the mainstream. I think we should remember that the physiques we have grown accustomed to and grown to admire are just seen as freakish and disgusting by the world at large.

Hell, maybe he might even end the skinny and anorexic look that’s considered hot these days.

*Disclaimer: In no way do I support, like or respect Twilight or anything by that ‘‘author’’ and her fanbase[/quote]

You are talking about this guy right?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
They guy I was on about isn’t in the pic beansie posted. (I don’t think)[/quote]

I have no idea who you were referring to. I searched new moon on google, and that picture had “make fun of me all over it.” lol.

I have no opinion. My wife is gonna go see this shit, I will not be attending the show.

Shit I’m happy for anyone making money doing something they love (acting). Like that post in BB’ing said: “When people talk shit you know you made it.”

Jeez I hope not. I saw a trailer for it(I’m sad to say) and the guy looked in good shape, much bigger than what is trendy in hollywood these days(Not that that would be hard to accomplish)

I think there’s a rival of the main character who has more muscle than the main guy, Edward.

The Edward character is the one my sister and her friends obsess over. o.0

I think he means this guy. Not bad for a 17 yr old.

Seems bigger than most of the posters on here.

Not going to go see this with my gf. She finished all the books and shit! If she could she would have sex with all 4 (?) books!