New Monica Lewinsky Tape Leaked

â??I could take my clothes off and startâ?¦wellâ?¦I know you wouldnâ??t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want,â?? Lewinsky reportedly said in the recording.

Lewinsky reportedly suggested Clinton use his secretary to help orchestrate a covert meetup.

â??Now the first thing that has to happen is that you need to pre-plan with Betty that you will leave the office at, I donâ??t know, at 7, 7:30 so that everyone else who hates me that causes me lots of trouble goes home,â?? she said. â??Then you quickly sneak back and then in the meantime I quickly sneak over and then we can have a nice little visit for, you know, 15 minutes or half an hour. Whatever you want.â??

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/31/new-monica-lewinsky-sex-tape-reportedly-leaks/

What is being famous for if you can’t fuck bitches? Don’t really care about this old news but play on Billy boy. At least this mistake didn’t lead to billions in a wasted war and lots of dead people.

I did not have sexual relations with that women…ok maybe just a lil bit… I was dissapointed the leader of the free world couldnt have picked a hotter intern… He is a country boy so maybe he likes em thick

[quote]H factor wrote:
What is being famous for if you can’t fuck bitches?
[/quote]

Indeed.

I think I’d rather be blown by 2013 Lewinsky than 1998 Lewinsky, but I haven’t quite made my mind up on the relevant factors.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I think I’d rather be blown by 2013 Lewinsky than 1998 Lewinsky, but I haven’t quite made my mind up on the relevant factors.[/quote]

I’d take either over Hilary at any time of her life. Woof.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I think I’d rather be blown by 2013 Lewinsky than 1998 Lewinsky, but I haven’t quite made my mind up on the relevant factors.[/quote]

I’d take either over Hilary at any time of her life. Woof. [/quote]

Yeah I’ll give you that one.

Does everyone here actually remember cassette tapes?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Does everyone here actually remember cassette tapes?[/quote]

Yeah, they came after 8-tracks.[/quote]

I am just old enough to remember 8-tracks. I even had a turn table, and a reel to reel.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Who said he couldn’t? It’s not that he couldn’t fuck bitches but rather that he was not supposed to commit perjury nor look America slap dab in the eye and insist, “I did not have sex with that woman.”

Now I know you’re trying to be all “even-handed” about this like you’re famous for (in your own mind) but you might want to examine the facts as you pursue your magnanimous agenda of “putting this in balance.”

A mistake is something done inadvertently. A misdeed is something done purposely.

Slick Willie purposely stuck his willie in Maiden Lewisky and purposely lied to the people and purposely lied to Congress.

Distinctions are always important, my young pseudo-libertarian friend.

And some would say “sex with that woman” did indeed cause some deaths:

[/quote]

Comparing the two is laughable my quite old-right winging friend. Defend to the death the GOP if you must, and you often will, but anyone that is comparing Clinton’s BJ to Bushes fuckup (oops, “mistake”) in terms of damage is going to get a giant LOL from me.

Somehow if Obama had made the same “mistake” Bush did I wonder if you’d stick up for his defense as well?

Reminds me of ZEB saying you can’t call out the commander in chief when Bush was in charge and then going like crazy after Obama’s foreign policy.

As for being even handed I just call them like I see them. It tends to get the panties in the bunch of you cheerleaders though doesn’t it :slight_smile:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Who said he couldn’t? It’s not that he couldn’t fuck bitches but rather that he was not supposed to commit perjury nor look America slap dab in the eye and insist, “I did not have sex with that woman.”

Now I know you’re trying to be all “even-handed” about this like you’re famous for (in your own mind) but you might want to examine the facts as you pursue your magnanimous agenda of “putting this in balance.”

A mistake is something done inadvertently. A misdeed is something done purposely.

Slick Willie purposely stuck his willie in Maiden Lewisky and purposely lied to the people and purposely lied to Congress.

Distinctions are always important, my young pseudo-libertarian friend.

And some would say “sex with that woman” did indeed cause some deaths:

[/quote]

Comparing the two is laughable my quite old-right winging friend. Defend to the death the GOP if you must, and you often will, but anyone that is comparing Clinton’s BJ to Bushes fuckup (oops, “mistake”) in terms of damage is going to get a giant LOL from me.

Somehow if Obama had made the same “mistake” Bush did I wonder if you’d stick up for his defense as well?

Reminds me of ZEB saying you can’t call out the commander in chief when Bush was in charge and then going like crazy after Obama’s foreign policy. [/quote]

What does the GOP have to do with what I posted?
[/quote]

Were you not calling the Iraq war a mistake and not a misdeed?

Neither m is deserved. Tragic. Horrible. Costly. Deadly.

You already knew that though right? Originally I was merely comparing a minor fuckup to a horribly major one. The fact that some would continue to get bent out of shape about Clinton’s oral sex while ignoring what his successor did is what’s most sad about the whole deal.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I bet I still have a bunch of old Metallica and AC/DC tapes somewhere. Maybe even an old walkman to play them on!

I was comparing the two. That much was obvious to you. Quit dancing around the fact. Clinton screwed up slightly Bush majorly was all I was saying.

Jeez “Zeb Jr.” let it rest.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

Yeah, they came after 8-tracks.[/quote]

Lost my box of 8-track tapes during my nomadic period, around 1979 during a move. My baseball glove and other stuff were in the box too.

Good tapes. Pink Floyd, James Gang, Zappa, Deep Purple, etc.

Rob