New MMA Style

Elnyka, if your whole point is to act like a douche even tho I’ve just shown that you don’t know shit on alot of the subjects you’re now trying to spin around no me to keep up your super saiyan power levels.

I don’t need masterbate with you on the internet, let me put this in YOUR format.

1. You don’t know Sambo from your anus.

2. You don’t realize Spetsnz Vympel and Alfa focused in Systema anyways.

3. You want to act like a douche cuz I had a new idea for MMA, as if that is against your religion. Even tho they are now doing things like Tag Team MMA in Japan and at Hook and Shoot in Indiana. So obviously, this isn’t such a crazy idea.

4. You are a faddish douche bag, tap-out-shourts nerd who wants to play intellectual thug online, go to sherdog. Yes, I see your homo avatar with underarmor and you about to pummel some noob, noone cares that you jiujitsu.

5. I know subs, not like the back of my hand, but I’ve trained for a while off and on. I helped start and was on my school’s grappling team for years.

6. You are a douche, once again, and your opinion has no value. I am done talking with you.

Something you obviously don’t know how to use.

Huh? Wtf do you even mean by this? Are you saying Sub Wrestling and MMA are the same? If so you are a tard.

bad idea. it would cut careers in half, if not more.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
I don’t get it. I just think 1 submission does not a fight make. If the guy doesn’t want to go on, let him not go on. But if he gets put in a lock for a second, and taps, stand them back up and let them go some more.

How many fights have gone where some freak submission saved the loser from defeat. 1 submission may be luck, 3 submission is surely skill. So let skill triumph over luck.

Anyone see Silva vs Chonan?[/quote]

I hope you understand what a submission really is. Just in case you dont know, if a fighter fails to tap, a bone breaks or they pass out. The mma game is complete as is. The only thing that would make it better is to have more fighters with diverse skills. The mma crowd has gotten a lot smarter about ground fighting, which is a good thing. If all you want to see is fighters go in and bang, why dont you watch boxing or kickboxing where there is no ground game?

I was thinking about more exciting MMA rules, has anyone thought of or put on a promotion with a 3 strikes and out submission system? I think a system where the guy who got 3 submissions wins vs 1 wins fight would be better. It would definitely encourage groundfighting and increase knockouts, what do you think?[/quote]

Stupid, stupid, stupid idea. You do not improve a sport by adding more rules for one and for two why would you do anything more to decrease the amount of grappling and increase the sloppy kickboxing element of MMA?

Elnyka, if your whole point is to act like a douche even tho I’ve just shown that you don’t know shit on alot of the subjects you’re now trying to spin around no me to keep up your super saiyan power levels.

I don’t need masterbate with you on the internet, let me put this in YOUR format.

1. You don’t know Sambo from your anus.[/quote]

You don’t masturbate on the net, but you want to mention my anus? Interesting analogy.

1. You don’t realize Spetsnz Vympel and Alfa focused in Systema anyways.
    [/quote]

Non sequitur.

3) You want to act like a douche cuz I had a new idea for MMA, as if that is against your religion. [/quote]

So I’m acting like a douche because I think that idea is idiotic? Grow some thick skin dude.

Even tho they are now doing things like Tag Team MMA in Japan and at Hook and Shoot in Indiana. So obviously, this isn’t such a crazy idea.[/quote]

Things come and go out of existence - look at Yamma and WCL or the countless obscure interstate krotty leagues. That they exist (and persist) is not an indication of them being based on good ideas.

4) You are a faddish douche bag, tap-out-shourts nerd who wants to play intellectual thug online, go to sherdog.
[/quote]

Projection.

Yes, I see your homo avatar with underarmor and you about to pummel some noob, noone cares that you jiujitsu.[/quote]

The last thing I would have expected from someone that claims to know grappling is to attach a homo connotation to a grappling pic. It boggles the mind. Not to mention the highschoolish quality of it. Do you actually think calling someone or something a homo is somehow an offense?

4) I know subs, not like the back of my hand, but I’ve trained for a while off and on. I helped start and was on my school’s grappling team for years.[/quote]

You don’t know subs like the back of your hand, but you were on a school’s grappling team for years. Awesome work of fiction. I see a Nobel in Literature and a sci-fi Arthur C. Clarke Award in your future.

5) You are a douche, once again, and your opinion has no value.
[/quote]

But you keep replying and saying it over and over again. If I were such a douche and if my opinion didn’t have any value, and if you were better than me on the intellectual department, the most sensible thing to do would have been to ignore me completely from the get go. For something that has no value, it certainly got your pubes to stand up in an interweebz frenzied furor.

I am done talking with you.
[/quote]

I’ll remember you said that.

As for the rest of what you wrote, what else can I say, google and wikipedia are awesome.
Something you obviously don’t know how to use.
[/quote]

Oh! Touche! That’s a come-back like the ones the world has never seen!

1. MMA =/= Submission wrestling.

Huh? Wtf do you even mean by this?
[/quote]

Are you familiar with the concept of inequality, or to be more precise, inequation (=/=) also represented as (<>)? Not equality/equivalence (= or ==), but inequality (=/=) or (<>). These are elementary school concepts (that and reading comprehension.)

Despite the fact I don’t know how to use wiki (as you said), lemme hold your hand as I take your fragile and uncultured mind into an explanation of this thing (=/=) that looks so strange to your uneducated and feeble eyes:

Are you saying Sub Wrestling and MMA are the same? [/quote]

Is illiteracy working well for you? Look at the link above. I’m telling you man, wiki and google are, like! teh awesome(10+1).

If so you are a tard.[/quote]

If you don’t know what =/= means and how different that is from = , and if you don’t know subs like the back of your hand despite being in a grappling team for years, I’m not sure you are in a position to call anyone a tard.