Hello, members of T-Nation! Just a friendly warning to save some of you some time… This post will have no value in terms of adding to the collective weight-lifting knowledge on this site. It is simply going to be information about me for anybody who cares to know.

First, my name is Chad and I live in Missouri near KC. I am 23 years old and I have been reading and learning on this site for quite a while, but I just recently decided that I wanted to start contributing to the discussions so tonight I signed up. I’ll try to list any key information about my life and training background…

I’ve trained on and off since my freshman year in High School (baseball) but I’ve never really trained heavy. I was a pitcher and was always told to lift light weights for high reps so as not to hurt my throwing shoulder and to build endurance. Riiiiiight.

Anyway, I’ve been learning more about different training methods, etc. and am ready to dive into lifting whole-heartedly. I’m also working on getting right with my nutrition, too. I’m a big fan of what Dr. Berardi preaches so I have purchased and received both Scrawny to Brawny and Precision Nutrition.

As you can probably guess from the fact that I purchased S2B, I’m a skinny dude. 6’2" and about 185 currently. I did a little bit of modeling but that is fortunately behind me and I can concentrate on changing my body to make ME happy rather than other people. Which means, finally, HEAVY WEIGHTS!

As far as more personal stuff, I used to be a retail sales manager and I am now a personal banker with one of the 2 largest consumer banking companies in the USA. (I won’t say which one in case someone has a vendetta for some reason.) I’m a very opinionated person but I typically keep my mouth shut unless I REALLY disagree with someone or someone is asking my opinion.

I’m not really sure about board etiquite and all that so I won’t be posting pictures or anything in this first post, but I’m sure those will come later when I feel like I’m ready for a physique critique. If there’s anything I’m leaving out, just PM me and let me know. I LOVE corresponding with people 1-on-1 as well as in the forums, so please feel free to PM me for any reason whatsoever.

I feel like this e-mail is already WAY too long, so I’m going to end it there. I look forward to sharing my journey with the members of T-Nation and maybe I can help a few of you along the way as well.

Cheers!

Chad

Welcome… You’ll find alot of good shit on here.

Yeah, I can already tell that I’m going to be spending WAY too much time on this site now that I can actually post replies to some of the different threads that are going on…

Also, in the time that I’ve been simply reading articles on this site I’ve noticed a couple different people who I feel like I can learn a LOT from, or whose point of view I can really relate to, so I especially look forward to interacting with those members.

Chad