T Nation

New Member!

I hope its cool to post here.

I have been looking for a good place to post. I chose T Nation, because the black color scheme is easy on the eyes. (just like me)

Ask me or tell me anything, just don’t scare me away too quickly.

Welcome. I’m a relatively new member also. In case you haven’t noticed. this sub forum is similar to a coffee house or bar with some interesting topics.

I’m new too. Lurked for ages though, so I kind of know the terrain.

[quote]zil wrote:
I hope its cool to post here.

I have been looking for a good place to post. I chose T Nation, because the black color scheme is easy on the eyes. (just like me)

Ask me or tell me anything, just don’t scare me away too quickly. [/quote]

You went a little heavy on the eye shadow, don’t you think?

Hi.

Welcome!

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

You went a little heavy on the eye shadow, don’t you think?
[/quote]

wtf???

Yeah, there’s going to be some hazing here…

lol

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]zil wrote:
I hope its cool to post here.

I have been looking for a good place to post. I chose T Nation, because the black color scheme is easy on the eyes. (just like me)

Ask me or tell me anything, just don’t scare me away too quickly. [/quote]

You went a little heavy on the eye shadow, don’t you think?
[/quote]

Oh gosh.

[quote]zil wrote:
I hope its cool to post here.

I have been looking for a good place to post. I chose T Nation, because the black color scheme is easy on the eyes. (just like me)

Ask me or tell me anything, just don’t scare me away too quickly. [/quote]

Am I understanding you to be saying that you’re easy on the eyes? Or black?

Both?

Please clarify soonest.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]zil wrote:
I hope its cool to post here.

I have been looking for a good place to post. I chose T Nation, because the black color scheme is easy on the eyes. (just like me)

Ask me or tell me anything, just don’t scare me away too quickly. [/quote]

You went a little heavy on the eye shadow, don’t you think?
[/quote]
Whats up tiger

Im not black. I am redhead.

I guess i could be dennis rodman?

[quote]zil wrote:
Im not black. I am redhead.

I guess i could be dennis rodman?

[/quote]
lol, is your name Tiffany?

[quote]zil wrote:
Im not black. I am redhead.

I guess i could be dennis rodman?

[/quote]
Do you style hair for a living?

[quote]zil wrote:
Im not black. I am redhead.

I guess i could be dennis rodman?

[/quote]

Well then boy do we have a thread for you…

Also, DYEL??

I lift hard and heavy!!

LIGHTWEIGHTT BABYYY

[quote]zil wrote:
I lift hard and heavy!!

LIGHTWEIGHTT BABYYY[/quote]
On a scale of one to a peanut, how much do you lift?

And on a scale of one to easy as ice cream, how difficult would you say it is?

Yeah buddy!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]zil wrote:
I hope its cool to post here.

I have been looking for a good place to post. I chose T Nation, because the black color scheme is easy on the eyes. (just like me)

Ask me or tell me anything, just don’t scare me away too quickly. [/quote]

Am I understanding you to be saying that you’re easy on the eyes?

[/quote]

Yes, he’s saying he won’t shoot in your eyes when aiming for your face.

Do you enjoy backrubs?


pic of OP with his gun-totin’ friend