Hello! I am Luke Hill.
5’10
220lbs

Here are a list of current lifts without gear. (LBS)
Bench- 310
Squat- 445
Deadlift- 500

Measurements as of moment.
Waist- 35inches
Biceps- 17inches
Chest- 46inches

I am a current power lifter and have won 9 competitions. Last Oct, I placed 8th amateur ‘Night of The Living Deadlift’ with a 612 lift.

I’v been supplementing MAG-10 by Biotest, i just love the stuff and thats why i join this forum. an not some other one well thanks everyone who reads this.

Hello!

I wanted to name my kid Luke, but his stupid father thought it would be too “star warsy”. His middle name is Lucas though, what’s your middle name?

I am 5’0 and 132 lbs.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Hello!

I wanted to name my kid Luke, but his stupid father thought it would be too “star warsy”. His middle name is Lucas though, what’s your middle name?

I am 5’0 and 132 lbs. [/quote]

It would have been better then Lando or Boba.

[quote]boss man wrote:
Hello! I am Luke Hill.
5’10
220lbs

Bench- 310
Squat- 445
Deadlift- 500

Waist- 35inches
Biceps- 17inches
Chest- 46inches

I am a current power lifter and have won 9 competitions. Last Oct, I placed 8th amateur ‘Night of The Living Deadlift’ with a 612 lift.

I’v been supplementing MAG-10 by Biotest, i just love the stuff and thats why i join this forum. an not some other one well thanks everyone who reads this.
[/quote]

Which fed(s) do you compete in? I’m assuming you compete geared… Which brand(s) do you use?

Where are you from? Favorite food? Favorite boy band? These are things we need to know!!

boy band…yikes! lol

We should have a “get to know eachother” thread. Does someone want to start it for me? Starting threads scares me.

Ask the following:

Fave movie
Food
Tv show
hobby outside of PL-ing
Random interests (like how I like dino’s and stuff)
Um how often one gets laid or even just basic oral or something. I am curious if I am the only PL-er who has to go 12-18 months without sex.
Fave lift of the big 3
OHH biggest powerlifting inspiration
What powerlifting means to you
fave video game

K ya! DOOO ITTT

but spock you are the perfect person to start that thread…

[quote]scottkoscielniak wrote:
but spock you are the perfect person to start that thread…[/quote]

Spock may have a panic attack if she does… Lol

I do expect her to post in the one I just made. Better be first reply!

[quote]TheTexican wrote:

[quote]boss man wrote:
Hello! I am Luke Hill.
5’10
220lbs

Bench- 310
Squat- 445
Deadlift- 500

Waist- 35inches
Biceps- 17inches
Chest- 46inches

[/quote]

Which fed(s) do you compete in? I’m assuming you compete geared… Which brand(s) do you use?

Where are you from? Favorite food? Favorite boy band? These are things we need to know!![/quote] im in the apf i use metal singlet inzer true black wrist raps a inzer 10mm thick power belt. and im raw im from eden nc and food i would say chicken.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Hello!

my middle name is anthony and sorry to say this but his father was right every body you meet they all say the same freaking thing luke i am your father it gets old.

[quote]boss man wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Hello!

my middle name is anthony and sorry to say this but his father was right every body you meet they all say the same freaking thing luke i am your father it gets old.[/quote]

My name is Luke, too, and yes, it does get old.

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]boss man wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Hello!

my middle name is anthony and sorry to say this but his father was right every body you meet they all say the same freaking thing luke i am your father it gets old.[/quote]

My name is Luke, too, and yes, it does get old.

CS[/quote]

REallY?! But it’s such a wonderful name. You all consider yourselves lucky, ya hear. :confused:

I really liked Cool Hand Luke, although it was probably the sweatiest movie ever made.