Have no clue where to post this at so I guess here is as good as any.
I have been on the board for a while but never really had a lot to say, now I have a few things to talk about so I figured I would introduce myself.

Name is Brick, kinda strange but for real.Living in Kentucky atm.
I am into power lifting mostly, but more bench then deadlift or squats.
Age 26 , male, 200 lbs , 5’10 around 13% body fat

current stats are kinda weird as well
Bench 365 (raw)
Squat 375 (raw)
Deadlift 315 x 5 (raw) lol … just started working on these

Well this is the basics about myself Ill be posting a lot and i have a ton of questions so Ill be around.

Have you done many competitions?

I have done 2 for son light power. Both raw and I won at age 22/23
weighing 190 and benched 300/315.

There is one aug. 24th in Kentucky for the state championship thats the one I am training for atm.

I would like to weigh 198 and lift 405… I think that would do it , for the raw devision.

You got a really good base, and what lift are you trying to do 405? the squat or bench?

You have got a great bench. Getting your squat and pull up will definitely help increase your bench so definitely hit them both hard at least once a week.

Thanks … Im trying for 405 in the bench, my squat and deadlift are so low cause I only benched for like 2 years straight. Since i have been doing squats I have watched it go up quick though, having alot of fun doing them as well.

Its strange that you can bench 225 like 30 times and not break a sweet and squat 225 just once and feel like you did a whole work out.

[quote]Brick608 wrote:
Thanks … Im trying for 405 in the bench, my squat and deadlift are so low cause I only benched for like 2 years straight. Since i have been doing squats I have watched it go up quick though, having alot of fun doing them as well.

Its strange that you can bench 225 like 30 times and not break a sweet and squat 225 just once and feel like you did a whole work out. [/quote]

Hahaha…i just laughed so hard i think i woke my entire house up here lol…well its good to see youve converted from just the B-squared workouts (BenchxBiceps) and its achieveable, are your gains steady?

My gains on my bench are really good for never using a jacket or really have anyone show me how too do anything. I quit for a while after I won that 2nd comp. so I dropped from like 315 to 275, I just got back into it feb 4th and I went from 295 to 365 in 4 months.

My squats I think on feb 4th I did like 290 or something and in 4 months I can do 375 I know of but maybe more.

Deadlifts are another story I just work out with them never really max. I think my form is crap so they kinda hurt my lower back.

I started working out when I was like 21, so I have like 5 years total moving around but prolly like 1 year of that serious, and these last 4 months I have been really serious and trying for that 405.