New Member, Looking for Advice

Hey everyone! I’ve been doing a lot of searching on testosterone Enanthate and quite often it comes to this forum! I’m not looking at jumping into this right away, until I’m 100% sure I’d like to try a cycle. I’ve been thinking about this for about a year or so. A little about myself.

I’m 33 years old and I’ve been lifting for about 8 years, taking a week off of any lifting after about 8 weeks of hard training. My weak area is cardio! I just hate it! I’d much rather lift heavy. My favorite lifting routine is max-ot. Although I have tried various other methods but always go back to this.

I’ve NEVER tried any steroid. I seem to be stuck at the 190-195lbs and I’m 5"11. My bodyfat is around 15%. My goal is to put on around another 10lbs of muscle and losing a little fat. I try to keep my cardio around 20 minutes 2x a week or so. It’s normally on my non-lifting days or 6-7 hours after lifting. I always get nervous about doing to much cardio in fear of losing my hard earned muscle.

I’d be looing into doing 500mg of test-e a week. Injection would be Monday and Thursday, each of those days would be 250mg dose. Plan is a 12 week cycle. I also considered taking arimidex to try and prevent bit tits and bloating. I read some say to keep nolvadex on hand and others say to take arimidex while on the cycle. That’s the area I’m still confused about.

My pct would start 2 weeks after my last injection. I was looking to take clomid, 50mg ED for 3 weeks. I’m still not sure about HCG, some say it’s a must, others say it’s not needed. I attached a photo of my most recent picture, since I’m new hear I’m not sure I can post pictures or not?

Sorry for the long post everyone, hoping I can get some advice, good or bad.

Test e
500mg a week, 250mg 2x a week

Adex
.25 EOD weeks 1-12. Taper off during pct (adjust adex need be)

Pct
2 weeks after last pin

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Hcg
Start week 3 at the latest, 250iu 3x a week, stopping 4-5 before pct

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Test e
500mg a week, 250mg 2x a week

Adex
.25 EOD weeks 1-12. Taper off during pct (adjust adex need be)

Pct
2 weeks after last pin

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Hcg
Start week 3 at the latest, 250iu 3x a week, stopping 4-5 before pct[/quote]

Thank you, I appreciate it!

EDIT:

Are you suggesting to start Hcg on my 3rd week of the cycle? Then stop using it at week 7 or 8?