New Member Introduction

hey every one. have been lifting for only 2 years straight. before that is was in the military but was still very active just doing other kinds of exercises other than lifting.

ill be 28 years old in Feb. I am 5’9’’ my BF% well the machine calipers you hold in your hands said 10% the squeeze calipers you grab fat with and add up all your numbers said 11% so I am just going to say 12% to be safe.

I am 182 lbs. when I started lifting I weighed 154 lbs. I have cycled aas one time I ran 600mg test cyp and 400mg deca a week I ran the deca for 11 weeks ran the test for 15. had liquid adex,nolva, pct. was clomid for 4 weeks trying to keep this short and sweet. also I kept my calories at 3500 eating every 3 hours should have done things different maybe but for the most part think it turned out good for first time.

if I am leaving anything out let me know not afraid of constructive criticism at all. but this is first time ever posting anything like this.

I believe you are leaving out a question? Im missing the point to this post.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I believe you are leaving out a question? Im missing the point to this post.[/quote]

Ron Burgundy?