New Meaning to Doggy Style!

[quote]MrChill wrote:
fahd wrote:
HardcoreHorn wrote:
Be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

But God isn’t vengeful. He is all-loving.

… to those who have enough sense to connect the dots and think and act in ways to redeem themselves, at least.[/quote]

Is God all-compassionate or all-powerful?

God is all-benevolent, omnipresent and all-powerful.

Why is their a contradiction?

I think that the girl wanted a little pitbull “love” and wanted to see how painfull it was first. All joking aside, what was wrong with that boy playing along to begin with?

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
cap’nsalty wrote:

At some point you just gotta stop caring, or you’ll go crazy. I mean this is horrible, but what are you gonna do? The world is a fucked up place.

NO! You never stop caring. Never. The indifference of good men is among the greatest evils of all. Fight, fight until the very last fiber of your being is STRIPPED of all strength, until your bones sear with pain. Fight for good until you are no more, and only then shall the world become a better place.

Be the vengeful striking hammer of God. This is my purpose, and should be the purpose of all good men.

[/quote]

I agree indifferance in and of its self is criminal, there is no way to justify these acts. The Judge should be ousted the peretrator should be incarcerated in maximum security, and sactions and punishments should be levied against the misguided parent.

A parents job is to protect their children at all costs this includes their psychological well being as well sweeping a bestial anal violation under the rug will do nothing for this child except increase the amount of trauma.

As for the kid being dumb enough to intialy go along with it. well easy for us to shake our heads at but thats why adults need to look out for children because they often do make stupid decisions IE how many children have been abducted because some deviant enticed them to get into their car with nothing more than telling them their parent sent them to pick them up?

Any clowns on here wanna joke at this kids expense? Go look in on your sleeping children or neices and nephews and tell me why we should care.

Bottom line

The Judicial system needs to effectively advocate for victoms.

Perpetrators need to be punished and kept away from society.

Parents need to be accountable children are a gift and need to be treated as such.

Why should we care Dammit! If you want indifferance, lawlessness and a unstructured society go live in somalia!

Nothing Funny about this story or any othey helpless person regardless of race, age, sex or mental capacity being taken advantage of!

Well maybe it was upbringing, or self preservation or some other instinct, but as a kid, I knew very clearly that you don’t play ass fuck tease with a pitbull. No one even had to tell me. I’m betting most people just know this too.

The kid got it in the pooper from a dog! AHHHhahahahahaha!

Seriously, you have to consider that relative to the state of mind that would allow for a situation to develope in to what it did, the end result can’t be that traumatizing.

[quote]fahd wrote:

Why is their a contradiction?[/quote]

THERE is a contradiction because if that were true, bad things wouldn’t happen in the world.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Well maybe it was upbringing, or self preservation or some other instinct, but as a kid, I knew very clearly that you don’t play ass fuck tease with a pitbull. No one even had to tell me. I’m betting most people just know this too.

The kid got it in the pooper from a dog! AHHHhahahahahaha!

Seriously, you have to consider that relative to the state of mind that would allow for a situation to develope in to what it did, the end result can’t be that traumatizing.
[/quote]

It’s very easy to order a twelve year old around. This is why there are ages of consent folks.

You’ll also notice it says she forcibly pulled his pants down, meaning that she was strong enough to force him to do what she wanted him to do.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
At some point you just gotta stop caring, or you’ll go crazy. I mean this is horrible, but what are you gonna do? The world is a fucked up place.[/quote]

sure, that’s a great idea. i mean why not? it worked for germany when the nazis were in power. all the badness just disappeared. . .

“Do unto others, what you would want done to yourself.”

Like I said. Big saint bernard, pounding that bitch in the ass.

Seriously, what kind of fucking mentality does it require to render such a douchebag ruling. Maybe if the saint bernard isn’t pooped out after pounding the evil bitch in the ass, he could go to work on the judge.

Damn.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
fahd wrote:

THERE is a contradiction because if that were true, bad things wouldn’t happen in the world.[/quote]

Bullshit, the most loving thing you can do is give peole freedom; thats why there are bad things, because God gave us free will.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
fahd wrote:

THERE is a contradiction because if that were true, bad things wouldn’t happen in the world.[/quote]

Oh darn Slim you forgot about free will!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
slimjim wrote:
fahd wrote:

THERE is a contradiction because if that were true, bad things wouldn’t happen in the world.

Oh darn Slim you forgot about free will! [/quote]

Ha! I got there before you!

Guess learning theology in high shcool really paid off,

Fahd

[quote]fahd wrote:
slimjim wrote:
fahd wrote:

Bullshit, the most loving thing you can do is give peole freedom; thats why there are bad things, because God gave us free will.[/quote]

Whose free will are hurricanes and earthquakes?

This is a tricky topic, and I myself is still thinking on this one. But here is my humble opinion:

Joy and pain, day and night, love and hate, perfect and imperfect; these are all concepts which only exists when the opposite exists. In other words, you will not appreciate what life is without death, and you will not know what joy is without suffering.

Therefore, tragedies like these are necessary in a relative world. Only in an absolute world, e.g. heaven, will love be all there is.

On the other hand, if I were to take the Bible literally, I would argue that Man-Kind disturbed the natural order of the otherwise perfect universe through their sinning in the garden of Eve.

Going to a private Christian High school helps,

Fahd

You got the free will to move out of a hurricane prone area.

At this point there doesn’t seem like much use be involved in this discussion any longer.

But Just remember

It is not against the law to be stupid although being stupid can get you in trouble. It is not against the law to use bad judgement. It is not against the law to have a low IQ.

Someone was a victom of a heinous crime and regardless of their own lack of judgement especially as a child they need to be treated accordingly.

Justice was not served. But until something bad happens to some one some of you care about you may not ever understand this.

Caring requires a certain fearlessness in and of itself.

“That boy was raped by a dog? He was a lousy football player!”

-Some Colorado Football Coach

[quote]ZEB wrote:
slimjim wrote:
fahd wrote:

Oh darn Slim you forgot about free will! [/quote]

Yes, but if we have free will, then God is not all-powerful because he gave up some of his power in order that we do have free will. On the other hand, if God is all-powerful and we don’t have free will, then he is not all compassionate.

[quote]fahd wrote:
This is a tricky topic, and I myself is still thinking on this one. But here is my humble opinion:

Joy and pain, day and night, love and hate, perfect and imperfect; these are all concepts which only exists when the opposite exists. In other words, you will not appreciate what life is without death, and you will not know what joy is without suffering.

Therefore, tragedies like these are necessary in a relative world. Only in an absolute world, e.g. heaven, will love be all there is.

On the other hand, if I were to take the Bible literally, I would argue that Man-Kind disturbed the natural order of the otherwise perfect universe through their sinning in the garden of Eve.

Going to a private Christian High school helps,

Fahd
[/quote]

Ah yes, the good old Eve argument, have you been reading “Confessions” and blaming those evil women again?