New MAG-10?

Ever since the ban of all legal pro-hormones and steroid precursors I?ve had to search high and low to find a MAG-10. But the other day to my amazement I found a bottle of MAG-10 on shelves of a GNC, believe me I almost shit myself to finally find it.

As I was grabbing the bottle off the shelf one of the employees told me that it was a new ?legal? formula of MAG-10 without any andro?s in it. Is this really true? I have never heard any word on the forum or anywhere else of a new ?legal? formula of MAG-10 being released.

I was just wondering if that is truly a new version of MAG-10 that is revamped because of the new laws passed or if this woman was just talking through her ass and its the real deal Destroyer…?

The lady was right; there is a new version if MAG-10 available at certain retail outlets. It’s called MAG-10 The Avenger, and it’s a hybrid of Alpha Male and Methoxy-7.

Hope that clears it up for ya!

[quote]atmosphere wrote:
The lady was right; there is a new version if MAG-10 available at certain retail outlets. It’s called MAG-10 The Avenger, and it’s a hybrid of Alpha Male and Methoxy-7.

Hope that clears it up for ya![/quote]

That’s gay. What’s the point? It’s nowhere the same as the real MAG-10.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
atmosphere wrote:

Hope that clears it up for ya!

That’s gay. What’s the point? It’s nowhere the same as the real MAG-10.

[/quote]

I agree with you, but I remember someone, maybe Shugart, saying Biotest loved the MAG-10 brand name and didn’t want it to go to waste. It’s kind of lame, but it’s not really false advertising, if you ask em they’ll fully explain it here on the board. It’s a hell of a shame the real thing’s illegal now, it was incredible.

Wow that sucks…
I was so excited to find it…
I really wonder if I could ever be
able to get my hands on some… I
guess not… =[