New Limp Bizkit Songs

Despite the fact that I hate them (Wes was coo though)…

This song satisfies all my requirements of something to lift to haha.

1-Fast guitar
2-Loud guitar
3-Screaming

(fuck u westside, i listen to metal now sigh)

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/geffen/limp_bizkit/video/theunquestionabletruth_partone/thetruth/300_thetruth.asx

That was pretty good - parts of it sound like old school Rage Against the Machine, but without the communism.

The lead-in to the video is kind of odd since it sounds like it was the first time they played since Wes left (as in, without Wes)… except isn’t that him in the video? I know he just re-joined the band recently.

But kickass song and I agree with BB - it’s refreshingly free of Che Guevera and Zapatista rebel references. GOOD TIMES!

Kuz

Bah. Though enjoyable the music may be, I still hate them on general principle.

Man… really going the direction or RATM. I LOVE RATM, so I dunno about this.

Man…

I like it.

Limp Biz always holds a special place for me ever since “Counterfiet” got me through a nasty break-up in '99.

I don’t know about this track sounding like RATM though, besides Fred repeating some of the lyrics (Imagine accepting the truth… Etc.) Wes’s 7 string doesn’t sound much like Morello, and I’m glad for it, diversity is always exciting.

I like Wes, and if he’s back that’s a good thing. I think Fred got too wrapped up in being an “A” lister and not “real” enough to make cutting edge music. Who’s to say if the band will stay together, but it’s good to see that thier back in studio whether it’s motivated by the record company or by the band’s urge to make new music…

GAINER

Article where Fred affirms what you guys were saying about them taking on a more RATM sound.

http://www.rapbasement.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1331

Picking up where RATM left off? Still not convinced…

Love the song and agree that it sounds a little like RATM. Love RATM too.

However, isn’t Durst kind of an asshole? I’ve only heard rumors about him being a prick, but what do I know. I’ve always loved LB’s music.

Xen, thanks a ton man. I have been waiting for those guys to get back together and do something with the collective talent of that group.
I don’t care what any one says Bizkit has always rocked to me it just makes it so much better with the original line up.
DA

wow.

that pretty much made my day.

but i’ve always liked their music, even their last release (results may vary) which critics and “fans” seemed to hate. i thought it was some of their best stuff.

rock on.

• T

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
Picking up where RATM left off? Still not convinced…[/quote]

The BALLS on this guy… COME ON! I can’t believe he had the nerve to say that.

While I admittedly like what they are doing in this better than anything since “$3 Dolla Bill, Y’all”, RATM has been done. And it was good. But not to be done again, unless by them IMO.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
except isn’t that him in the video? I know he just re-joined the band recently.[/quote]

Yeah that’s him with the straightedge nipple.

yea regardless i like the new music.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
yea regardless i like the new music.[/quote]

I strangely agree. Altho it goes against every fiber of my being.

Limp Bizkit is not fit to hold RATM’s jocks.

Limp Bizkit will take any style that let?s them make money.
I?m still kinda surprised they didn?t make R & B yet.

Anyway, I said it before and I say it again: Fred Durst you SUCK! My dead grandma is more rock & roll then you and your fake ass band.

Wow! Some strong opinions in here!

I’ll tell ya, I’m just gonna have to hear the rest of the disc. I’d be willing to bet there will be some stinkers on it. There always are.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
elevationgain wrote:
Picking up where RATM left off? Still not convinced…

The BALLS on this guy… COME ON! I can’t believe he had the nerve to say that.

While I admittedly like what they are doing in this better than anything since “$3 Dolla Bill, Y’all”, RATM has been done. And it was good. But not to be done again, unless by them IMO.[/quote]

I’d have to agree with this. I’m hard core RATM, i pretty much can play any song (I play electric bass) And sing any song by them, i know quite a bit of LB but i think they fell off after their Sig Other CD. Them being anywhere close to where Rage was is far from “the truth”. I dont think Fred Durst could come close to produceing that feel or the depth of Rage with his redundant lyrics. I think all the memnbers or RAGE would be pretty pissed with this comparison. Imagine accepting the truth?

Comeon, he’s still not singing about anything! He’s just stuck and now that rap/metal is pretty much out he has to reinvent himself into something that might float. The band, Wes in particular have massive amounts of tallent and skill. In my oppinion Drust holds them back. And Yes, he is a huge ass hole.

Nate you are dead on balls accurate.

Strong work

I miss the “Significant Other” Limp Bizkit. :frowning: Although, “Eat You Alive” was one of their better, more recent songs.