T Nation

New Lifting Program?!?!?!?!

I’ve been lifting for two years now and my lifts r as follows : bench 270 squat 375 dead lift 405. I’ve been lifting competitivly with my frieds and this last year i have had family/housing issues. Anyways the point is there kicking my ass and i want to catch up and lose weight at the same time. My friend timmy for instance is squating 450 and benching close to 300 and dead lifting 450. I don’t want to overdue anything but i need to know what supplments and how much running i should do. OH i weigh about 216 too and am 6 ft tall. anything would helps thanks

[quote]guitargaspare wrote:
I’ve been lifting for two years now and my lifts r as follows : bench 270 squat 375 dead lift 405. I’ve been lifting competitivly with my frieds and this last year i have had family/housing issues. Anyways the point is there kicking my ass and i want to catch up and lose weight at the same time. My friend timmy for instance is squating 450 and benching close to 300 and dead lifting 450. I don’t want to overdue anything but i need to know what supplments and how much running i should do. OH i weigh about 216 too and am 6 ft tall. anything would helps thanks[/quote]

i don’t even know where to begin with you

read any article by chad waterbury, esp his TBT training and his 10x3 training article, you can find them in the archives or search.

as for nutrition, read T-Dawg diet 2.0, which is one of the more optimal diets for fat loss while continuing strength gain.

[quote]guitargaspare wrote:
I’ve been lifting for two years now and my lifts r as follows : bench 270 squat 375 dead lift 405. I’ve been lifting competitivly with my frieds and this last year i have had family/housing issues. Anyways the point is there kicking my ass and i want to catch up and lose weight at the same time. My friend timmy for instance is squating 450 and benching close to 300 and dead lifting 450. I don’t want to overdue anything but i need to know what supplments and how much running i should do. OH i weigh about 216 too and am 6 ft tall. anything would helps thanks[/quote]

LOL

Yeh I’ve been lifting for 1 year and my weights are the same as you. Bench 500lbs, Deadlift 698lbs, and squat 700lbs.

My supplement combo is

30gms of HMB per day
10 tablets of boron
100gms of liver tablets

I take 100gms of soy protein per day
And testosterone gel’s that contain mostly estrogen.

I would concentrate of lifts that build lots of muscle

Back - lat pulls
Chest - pec dec
Shoulders - side raises
Arms - kickbacks and pushdowns

Legs - sissy squats
Calves - skip rope

Hope that helps you.

[quote]Alphaboy wrote:
Yeh I’ve been lifting for 1 year and my weights are the same as you. Bench 500lbs, Deadlift 698lbs, and squat 700lbs.

My supplement combo is

30gms of HMB per day
10 tablets of boron
100gms of liver tablets

Back - lat pulls
Chest - pec dec
Shoulders - side raises

Legs - sissy squats
Calves - skip rope

Hope that helps you.

[/quote]

oh hush, cut the newbiew some slack

note to newbie, do all that was stated by alphaboy

Go with hoosierdaddy’s advice.
And go to your own previous thread where Vroom and Phill gave decent advice. Get your nutrition in order and get consistent in your training.

It’s that simple, if you do it.

1. Lose the fat first while not worrying about improving your max lifts, then concentrate on strength.

2. Don’t worry about keeping up with the Joneses…er, Timmys. That is, if your friends are making progress, feel good for them and figure out what they’re doing right. But trying to do weights that you’re not ready for yet just because your buddy can lift it is just inviting injury.

[quote]Alphaboy wrote:

My supplement combo is

30gms of HMB per day
10 tablets of boron
100gms of liver tablets

Back - lat pulls
Chest - pec dec
Shoulders - side raises

Legs - sissy squats
Calves - skip rope

Hope that helps you.

[/quote]

You’re a cunny funt sedge-o, please critique :wink: