T Nation

New Layout

When I scroll to “forums” I usually, en route, scroll over “articles.” This causes an annoying articles menu to block my scrolling. I have important shit to post here! T-men need their tits and memes! Stop delaying me!

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
When I scroll to “forums” I usually, en route, scroll over “articles.” This causes an annoying articles menu to block my scrolling. I have important shit to post here! T-men need their tits and memes! Stop delaying me![/quote]

I’ve also accidentally scrolled over “Articles” however it has neither hindered or blocked me from getting to where I want to go …

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
When I scroll to “forums” I usually, en route, scroll over “articles.” This causes an annoying articles menu to block my scrolling. I have important shit to post here! T-men need their tits and memes! Stop delaying me![/quote]

And yet you still posted no tits nor memes.

?

BOTH NAO !

Clear your cache, cookies and history, and give the page a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5).

Normally I like all the changes implemented here, but I think the new menu is kaka. It looks nice, but it’s too chunky.

I just thought somebody changed the text zoom level on my computer so old people can read it.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I just thought somebody changed the text zoom level on my computer so old people can read it.

[/quote]

Didn’t you already have it set that way?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]

Right there with you. I now view T-Nation from the other side of my room.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]

Didn’t you already have it set that way?[/quote]

I think it is time for a mud wrestling match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuvlqKX0TY

that’s funny it never happens to me, I do a big ‘‘G’’ with my cursor

what an interesting thread

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]

Didn’t you already have it set that way?[/quote]

Obvious joke is obvious.