New Labs!

I was taking 200 mg cyp per week more 0, 25 mg of arimidex each other day. And T4 175mcg. Without benefits of TRT in that Protocol.

DHT:855,0 VR:250 A 1070
Estradiol: 33
Hemoglobin/Hematocrito: 17,8g/55,1%
Prolactin: 9,53 VR:2,60 a 13,10
T3 reverse: 0,28 VR:0,1 a 0,35
SHBG: 18,5 VR: 14,5 a 48,5
Testosterone Total: 1.333 VR: 175 a 781
Free Testosterone: 50,31 VR: 4 a 18
T3 free: 3,80 VR:2,5 a 3,90
T4 free:1,05 VR:0,54 a 1,24
TSH ultra-sensivite: 3,94 VR> 0,5 a 5

With these results above: my doc wants me to take 2 grains of armour, use 150 mg of cyp per week (50 mg on Monday; 50 mg on Wednesday; 50 mg on Friday), and arimidex 0, 25 mg each other day. What do you think? Any thoughts?? Need to donate blood as well.Thank you.My doc is open to suggestions

Any opinion about the dose of cyp??? Should use less??? 50 mg 2 x a week? or 50 mg 3 x a week??? Thank you.

[quote]Artgnan wrote:
Any opinion about the dose of cyp??? Should use less??? 50 mg 2 x a week? or 50 mg 3 x a week??? Thank you.[/quote]

More case history is needed and I would be focusing on thyroid and adrenals as well as focusing on other issues if you are less then 35 years old.
There are no TPO, TGAB, cortisol, ferritin, vitamin D - which need to be check for TSH high with

Incomplete blood work IMO

I have hashimoto’s disease. And since my testosterone went down and no restart was successful. TO taking 2 grains of armours now!!! Vo do kidney next exams above laboratorio. Vit D I do use of 10,000 IU per day. my doctor said that the use of testosterone has to chase SHBG 20 (ideal). Vo take 50 mg 3 x a week with 0, 25 mg of arimide each other day. Hence a hormonal examination phaco time full-page and post here the results.

Once you bring immune system in balances majority of times Antibodies drop. I see it all the time when people remove inflammatory foods from their diet, and working balancing GI tract and other areas which effect inflammation.

Yes, I try to avoid grains. Using Selenium. But I have the disease, diet won’t help much. Need the hormone. I’m taking 2 grains of armour. Plan to achieve 20 of SHBG. I will use 40 mg cyp each other day with arimidex. Later I add the Ovidrel calmly. I think 100UI Ovidrel each other day. Hardnails voce advises doctors??

[quote]Artgnan wrote:
Yes, I try to avoid grains. Using Selenium. But I have the disease, diet won’t help much. Need the hormone. I’m taking 2 grains of armour. Plan to achieve 20 of SHBG. I will use 40 mg cyp each other day with arimidex. Later I add the Ovidrel calmly. I think 100UI Ovidrel each other day. Hardnails voce advises doctors??[/quote]

Hashimotos can be reversed. I have had clients antibodies drop when proper evaluate by good Dr.

Yes. But it has to be doing diets for the rest of my life. And another my thyroid is already well stunted, already has been attacked.