Update: 90 Day Labs. High E. Input Welcome

While everyone reacts differently to dosing schedules, I would also say no, not a big deal.

I believe the refrigerated HCG is to slow down it’s loss of potency. So you may lose some potency while it goes to normal temperature for a bit. But it will still be good.

Coming up on 6 weeks of starting my TRT/HCG protocol and and am wondering about the potency of the HCG?

I have read so many conflicting opinions on the shelf life of HCG, just wanted the input of folks who hear who have first hand experience with it.

The last couple of shots seemed kinda “weak” in comparison with the ones prior.
I could really feel the effect of it early on. About 6-8 hours after the injection I was very “peppy” and by the next injection day I could tell it was gone.

And now I am not feeling that bump so am wondering if the potency is waning?

My doc and I talked about this. He says as long as it’s refrigerated it will last a long time and only possibly lose up to 10% potency at most. I’ve had the same vial over 3 months now and I haven’t noticed a change in effectiveness.

So it has been 90 days since starting TRT. So far I have felt better…not great.

I have experienced some elevated E issues…sore nipples. But that only happens once in awhile and only last a day or so.
Some acne…again…random and not bad.

The biggest thing was bloating and some weight gain. I was thinking it was the HCG. I cut that back from 500iu twice a week to 350iu twice a week and felt better.
And I lost 7+ lbs in two weeks after I lowed the HCG.

I have a follow up consultation with Defy, but it about 1 month out. I am hoping for some input here.
I do NOT want to take an AI if I can get away with it. I am thinking that with my TT and FT numbers, I might be able to lower my T dose a bit and maybe drop my E down a bit.

Be low are my current labs.

Thank you for looking.

labs aren’t showing up for some reason.

Transient itchiness is something that should be addressed if its consistent, or starts becoming worse.

Acne comes with the territory of high test/e2. I don’t stress mine so much, but if its consistently high, I lower my dose a little.

Add things like Broccoli, and zinc before you use an AI. Lose weight also.

Not sure why you are not seeing the labs.

I will post the direct links below and maybe that will work for you?

I take ZMA. I am in pretty good shape. 6’2" 210 lbs. Lift 4 days a week and cardo on non lifting days. But could probably stand to shed 5-10 lbs still.

Thanks for the input.

If you don’t want to take an AI you must lower your dosage, estrogen is very high and symptoms are present. This is what should trigger action. Thyroid labs don’t tell the full story, checking temperatures could shed some light on the subject.

IGF is a little high, not sure if it’s a problem though.

CYeah, I am thinking I should come down on the T dose a bit. Sure that 1000+ TT looks good, but I am more interested in feeling great, not just ok like I do now.

It is interesting that my FT is so high based on my higher SHBG. So again, I think lowering the T could maybe get me in the sweet zone.

I asked the Dr about the IGF on my initial consult and he actually wanted to see it a bit higher. And it was 220 then. So??

My temps are good. 97.6-98.2 waking temps and 98.6 mid day. Never cold feet, hands, etc.