Hey there y’all,
So I have been and currently are conversing with KSman but I did want to throw my labs and issues out there for anyone (like brick and bonez) with other good advice and input as I would be much appreciative.
I have been under the impression that I have been suffering from Low T since before Janurary this year and from estrogen problems for about 4+ years. Of course Dr, Uro and Endo said Im fine. After speaking with KSman he recommended I take 2 drops of arimidex ED, so I have.
- Pec fat (also from the new thing Poliquin talked about Ive noticed stubborn tri, chest, and quad fat. Im pretty lean else where but have a hard time being lean in those areas)
- Zero morning wood (it happened once this past week and I almost cried I was so happy)
- Emotional Changes
- Decreased Muscle mass/gains
- Decreased mental quickness/sharpness
- Decreased energy/strength endurance (this is still off and on)
- Night sweats/trouble sleeping (this has cleared up)
- long length of time for recovery from workouts
and more recently:
- comple lack of energy/wanting to sleep several times a day (this is still a problem)
- dizziness upon standing.
will just list everything but at the bottom is what Im currently taking.
Past Meds/ supps:
bipolar/antidepressent meds (i only remember effexor and zoloft.)
Creatine-test boosters- methyl 1 T- size on- super pump- recoup- vasocharge- beta alanine- saw palmetto- tribulus- zma- somatomax- longjack- fish oil- liver cleanse herb. those are things I have taken in the past 5 years. Not for 5 years, im not that stupid, but things I have tried, that was stupid.
B Vitamin complex - Vitamin D - zinc - ZMA - fish oil-- arimidex, just added Receptormax and Flameout, turmeric --this is all I am currently taking.
Caffeine: used to be into it heavy, nothing crazy maybe 2 cups a day. For the past month, no caffeine at all. I was worried about adrenal fatigue so Im not drinking it. Im now concerned of pancreas malfunction and worried im not digesting everything too well so Im gonna start a super enzyme and see if that changes my energy. (I have started back on caffine(coffee) no more than a cup a day and not even everyday)
Alcohol: I was an alcoholic for the past 7 years pretty much. I dont drink anymore. Im only 24 and I started drinking when I was 15. Heavy from the end of highschool until last September. I know its done damage. I did smoke and smoke weed throughout college. The endo blamed my gyno on weed.
Here are the labs from newest to oldest.
Laboratory Results for:
09/22/10 1400 (COLLECTION TIME) 09/22/10 1913 (IN LAB TIME)
- ESTRADIOL 25 pg/mL
- ESTRADIOL Reference Range (male):
- Prepubertal: <12 pg/mL
- Adult: <41 pg/mL
- FREE T3,AUTOMATED 322 pg/dL 249-405
- FREE T4, AUTOMATED 1.4 ng/dL 0.8-1.6
- FSH 5.6 mIU/mL
- FSH Reference Range:
- Adult Male: 1.6-9 mIU/mL
- After age 50 there is a progressive increase; levels at
- age 70 are 2-4 times those at age 50.
- Prepubertal Children: 1-6 mIU/mL
- GLUCOSE 90 mg/dL 65-100
- LH 6.2 mIU/mL
- LH Reference Range:
- Adult Male (to 50 years): 2-12 mIU/mL
- Prepubertal Children: 1-3 mIU/mL
- PROLACTIN 6.7 ng/mL 3.8-18.9
- TESTOSTERONE,FREE AND TOTAL
- TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL 801 ng/dL 250-1100
- Total Testosterone was measured by LCMSMS. The LCMSMS method
- correlates well with our extraction/RIA method.
- TESTOSTERONE, % FREE @ 1.01 % 1.5-2.2
- TESTOSTERONE,FREE 81.3 pg/mL 35.0-155.0
- TSH 1.6 mcIU/mL 0.3-4.7
2nd set 2nd oldest: 4/23/10-5/04/10 (this one was done by Quest. I know you ask about that)
SBG 69.2 nmol/L 13.0-71.0
FSH 8.0 mIU/mL
LH 2.4 mIU/ML
COR 14.8 ug/dL
F4 1.2 ng/dL
TSH 1.45 uIU/ml
T3F 3.5 pg/mL
Estradiol 49 pg/mL 13-54
IGF-1 224 ng/mL
Testosterone Free and Total 768 ng/dL 250-1100
Free Testosterone 1.04 L 1.5-2.2
Testosterone Free 79.8 pg/mL 35.0-115.0
DHEA Sulfate 174 mcg/dL 110-510
Tes 641. ng/dL
PRL 6.9 ng/mL
3rd set 3rd oldest: Collected 3/11/10
FSH, Serum 5.7 mIU/mL 1.4-18.1
Luteinizing Hormone 3.02 mIU/mL 1.24-8.62
Test, total 424.8 ng/dL 175-781
Test, Free 11.05 pg/mL 8.8-27.0
Prolactin 7.8 ng/mL
4th set, oldest labs: 2/8/10
Prolactin 13.7 ng/mL
Test 231 ng/dL
TSH with consult 2.4 mcIU/mL
Im looking to get rid of the chest fat and get my mojo back. Estrogen is down, yes, but may not be my “sweet spot.”
Also if it makes a difference in the past 4 months I have been under watch for a testicular cyst. They havent determine if its a hydrocele, spermatocele or a varicocele. THey have done no testing just monitored size.
Thank you anyone who can help.